Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi to All of You from Cami!

Hi, I go by Cami when dressed as a girl which is a part time endeavour for me (yes I'm Canadian if you spotted the "u" in that word.) I love the look and feel and occasionally have gone out in public dressed similar to my avatar. Don't want to become a woman, but would love to have a nice pair of A or B cup breasts enhanced with my large 2 gage pierced nipples. Also want to be able to keep my male function. So far just Fenugreek seeds with what looks like a little (and I mean little) growth but considering PM - Anyone know where I can get it in Toronto or is online the only way to go?

I salute all of you as we go down our paths connected by being here and wish you the breast of everything Big Grin

Oh and this is what I look like with a liberal dose of makeup, padding, waxing, and photoshop!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello, again, Cami, and welcome. Lots of great information here, and more than you can probably read in a lifetime. The FAQ section is a great resource but please also avail yourself of the notes left in these pages by so many who have gone before. There have been some real superstars and they left us a treasure trove of documented literature to learn from.
You will get lots of support here if you want it. Smile

Regarding male function, you might want to check out the new thread on that in the FAQ section.
Regrading obtaining PM, I don't know of anywhere either in Canada or Stateside that offers it over the counter, but online is quick, easy and painless.
Anyway, welcome, sweetheart!Tongue

Great to have you, Cami. Hope you find your stay rewarding.

Clara Smile

Welcome Cami. I have found everything from pm, I use the Anterol, to estradiol creams to estrofem at Amazon. If you need, Amazon has. Good luck on your journey. These girls here have volumes of information and guidance. Enjoy the ride.

You look gorgeous Cami. Welcome, and wish you growth in body and mind.

(11-04-2014, 06:43 AM)pom19 Wrote:  You look gorgeous Cami. Welcome, and wish you growth in body and mind.

Thank you Pom, hope all goes well for you - would love to see more of you - on the fashion pages perhaps? Please!

Hello Cami, welcome. You look great, I wish you well on your journey. I am about three months in and seeing some pleasant changes. I hope you do too xx

Hello Cami and welcome to the forum! There is definitely a wealth of information on here as well as very knowledgeable and helpful users. Best wishes on achieving your goals.

Welcome Cami, this is a great place to help realise your goals. Very knowledgeable and supportive. Great pics, you are beautiful.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon