Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi to All of You from Cami!

That's a no vote from me too, it could end up putting limits on what you can and cannot do, in either make or female presentation. My wife keeps telling me I should get a tramp stamp, but I strongly suspect she is taking the piss. Rolleyes

Nice to see another canuck on here Tongue

Thanks for advice - I realize how serious a step the tats would be and would jeopardize opportunity and the ability to keep some of what I do private. Well haven't booked an appointment yet although did discuss with a tattoo artist as to cost, patterns etc. We'll see, and anymore opinions welcomed! Really appreciate the dialogue.

Them legs, though! Nice shoes, too. I don't know... Breast/décolleté tats are not my favorite, and I don't remember any neck tats that I liked, at all but I really like some tattoos, especially when they look like jewelry on feet and ankles and even those barbwire ones on biceps and tribals! My friend has a very beautiful Tree-of-Life on her lower back. And cliche as they may seem, I have seen some great angel wings on backs and dragon tattoos. It could be classy, but it is a big decision. Good luck.
Big Grin 

Attached picture is what I am thinking about minus the incredible legs/butt Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon