Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Drew's Updates and Plan

Hey there,

Just thought it would be a good idea to keep track of all my progress and plan changes in a central location. I figured this would be the best spot, as I will more than likely have to change computers within that timeframe.

Start Date: 3.10.2014

FG 1800 mg/day
RC 1200 mg/day
SP 1800 mg/day

Will update as time permits/if I see results.

Any and all advice would be extremely helpful. Thanks Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm not entirely sure if what I felt was real, or if it was possibly wishful thinking Blush. It felt as though my chest was sort of numb while I was at work today. Also my thigh/ass area, has been pretty tingly the last few hours. Not sure if this is the feeling, or what. Definitely different though.

Drew

Hi Drew,
Good idea, to post your data and keep a record.
Your program looks good as a start, but I would give some thought to adding PM when you can. For real results, PM is the best all round foundation herb and the strongest herbal phytoestogen.
As far as feelings in your butt, and thighs, I would doubt that is connected.
Hugs

(14-03-2014, 01:00 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Hi Drew,
Your program looks good as a start, but I would give some thought to adding PM when you can. For real results, PM is the best all round foundation herb and the strongest herbal phytoestogen.
Hugs

Thanks for the advice Samantha! I was actually already thinking about ordering PM. Just seeing some of the results others are getting is pretty fantastic. So if I were to start taking PM, would SP still be a viable option?

(14-03-2014, 03:05 PM)Drew87 Wrote:  
(14-03-2014, 01:00 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Hi Drew,
Hugs

Thanks for the advice Samantha! I was actually already thinking about ordering PM. Just seeing some of the results others are getting is pretty fantastic. So if I were to start taking PM, would SP still be a viable option?

Taking simplicity as a virtue in the beginning, PM can have results all by itself. Ramp up from 100mg a day to 2000 or even 3000 daily and you will feel stuff happening.
The most growth will be up top.
If you want to achieve hip, butt and thigh growth, although you will experience some softening in those areas slowly over time, the only real way to achieve solid growth is through exercise routines and hard work - sorry - squats, donkey kicks, leg lifts. And lots of them, preferably with weight. Along the way, avoid anything that works your shoulders and arms.
A basic and extremely viable program for growth is 2000-3000 mgs of PM daily supplemented with at least 500 mg of SP acting as your AA.
Since you already have FG and RC on hand, I would finish them off and then continue with PM and SP. Others may differ in advice but that essential program did well by me over three years and I achieved solid growth (though nothing like the crazy size of our dear Lotus). Part of it of course is genetic and age related. If after time you start to stall then we would re examine and tinker maybe adding PC or Licorice or Peony or a variety of other items to shake things up and restart you. But in the beginning, simplicity is best.Wink
Good luck, sweetheart!
Hugs

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon