Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hiding breast growth

Hi Girls

I'm sure that lots of you went through the stage where you were developing on your chest but you weren't out yet. Personally, it causes a lot of anxiety for me when I'm out in guy mode and I find myself overcompensating even more than usual. I honestly don't think it's very noticeable right this second but in a few weeks I think it will be. At work I have to wear a fairly thin t-shirt. Right now I'm wearing 3 layers to cover it up. Everywhere else I wear a jacket. How did other people deal with covering your chest until you were ready to be out?Angry

(12-03-2014, 07:04 AM)cros Wrote:  Hi Girls

I'm sure that lots of you went through the stage where you were developing on your chest but you weren't out yet. Personally, it causes a lot of anxiety for me when I'm out in guy mode and I find myself overcompensating even more than usual. I honestly don't think it's very noticeable right this second but in a few weeks I think it will be. At work I have to wear a fairly thin t-shirt. Right now I'm wearing 3 layers to cover it up. Everywhere else I wear a jacket. How did other people deal with covering your chest until you were ready to be out?Angry

cros,

I'm afraid I can't help you with this, but am also interested in hearing the answers.

Michelle

Hello Cros.

If you haven't already, I recommend checking out this thread about being noticed:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14325

Unless you plan on eventually living as a female full-time, I don't get the need to come out to people. Unlike feminine changes such as shaping your eyebrows or wearing nail polish, male breast development can happen entirely on its own. Depending on your workplace, the guys might tease you somewhat for having feminine breasts, but I doubt they'll read into it anymore unless you were behaving in a feminine manner beforehand.

As far as covering up your chest, have you tried wearing a compression shirt? Also, is it possible to get that fairly thin t-shirt in a larger size? Baggy clothes can help with masking your development.

At my workplace I do wear a suit jacket even though it's not required. I think I look a lot more professional with one than without. I did go a few weeks without one and nothing strange happened as far as I know. When I'm not at work I usually wear an undershirt underneath my sweater or t-shirt, but my breast development is stil somewhat apparent. I don't go to great lengths to hide my budding breasts. I'm sure most people are too busy or too self-absorbed to notice, and those that do either don't care or are too polite to say anything. What do you think is more likely for people to think? That I'm purposely growing breasts, or that I simply have an unintended case of gynecomastia?

Hiding one's breasts is a challenge during warm summer days. How much of a challenge will depend on your unique situation.

My breasts aren't large -- probably a good A cup -- but my nipples constantly stick out and are very noticeable beneath a T-shirt. I bought an Under Armour compression shirt. It helps push my nipples in a bit, but they're still very noticeable, and wearing a compression shirt is not what I would call comfortable. A sports bra is no better at compressing the nipples. I haven't tried pasties. Wink

If you're overweight, getting away with large breasts is easier because your belly protrudes enough to hide the boobs. It's the long pole of the tent, so to speak. Gynocomastia on overweight men is common, so nobody thinks twice about it. I'm not overweight, so my boobs have nowhere to hide. In a somewhat tight T-shirt my chest looks like that of a developing teenage girl, and the more I slim down and lose muscle in my upper body, the more feminine I appear. No matter what people attribute the growth to, it looks odd on a gray haired 60 something. Some people are more observant than others, so there are times I'll get a fleeting look by a stranger if I'm dressed in a T.

My solution is first to condition myself not to care what people think. Right now I'm rather self conscious about my boobs showing. I expect that in time I'll get used to it, and forget about it. No one is going to use it against me anyway, so why fret?

Second, I don't plan to grow my breasts to mature woman size. I've already cut down my PM to a low dose -- enough to keep the mental benefits -- and my breast growth has slowed in response. I like small breasts, anyway, so it's not a problem for me to have a goal for small breasts myself. That has always been my intent. It makes the challenge of hiding a lot easier. I plan to use breast forms to augment my figure when Clara wants to look "oh so feminine". Big Grin

I know it's getting off the topic, but it needs to be pointed out that growing breasts is going to change your life in many ways. Once you have them, they're here to stay. Make sure you understand that before undertaking your NBE quest. Set a reasonable, practical goal so that when you reach it, you are prepared for the consequences.

Clara

Personally I haven't hid any changes.... if they are gradual then people just accept them without question.... or much questioning..... changes that happen over night will draw plenty of notice..... quickly....

I dont really bother to try...tee hee. I did grow them because I wanted them, right? So far, no one has said anything, despite the fact I often wear thin form fitting tshirts. Of course, if the situation requires a more "butch" look, I will wear something loose or layered, but I hate to hide them.Wink

I want to thank you all, again for all your wisdom and insight. I have been scrolling through this site and today is the first time I have had an answer to how to hide them. I found great comfort knowing so many of you have an answer to hiding our beautiful breasts.
I came to the same conclusion about letting them free to bounce and jiggle and not care what others around me think. I, as some of you have, tried the compression shirt, but I like to be able to get a full breath of air and to be comfortable when I move around.
Long story short, I have always wanted to have breasts and now I actually do have a nice pair I am happy with. When the situation comes up I will be conservative. The rest of the time I will just be a happy old man.

Call me crazy... but if you feel you have to hide them, should you be trying to grow them in the first place?

Granted, moobs are not a big deal nowadays, what with all the endocrine disruptors in the water and the soy in the American diet. They've become quite common. The point, though, is that if you feel you'll be made fun of or harassed for having them, maybe your skin isn't thick enough yet.

Freedom comes when you realize that you don't care what anyone else thinks, because they don't really care about you anyway. Or think, for that matter.

Hi Everone,
I am with MissC on this one, if you are worried about them showing " then why grow them in the first place".
Call me stupid or daring but I am so focused at growing mine that I welcome the challenges come the summer months, he he Big Grin

My words of wisdom are " WEAR YOUR BOSOMS WITH PRIDE" Blush

Each and every one of you girls have worked hard and spent $,€ or £ getting to this point, why not just enjoy it?

Hugs
Heather

(14-03-2014, 12:48 AM)Heather-H Wrote:  Hi Everone,
I am with MissC on this one, if you are worried about them showing " then why grow them in the first place".
Call me stupid or daring but I am so focused at growing mine that I welcome the challenges come the summer months, he he Big Grin

My words of wisdom are " WEAR YOUR BOSOMS WITH PRIDE" Blush

Each and every one of you girls have worked hard and spent $,€ or £ getting to this point, why not just enjoy it?

Hugs
Heather

Heather, honey, you are a jewel and I often agree with your sentiments on all manner of things, but on this question, I have to demur.

I agree for the most part, but there are extenuating circumstances. Flamesabers reports that she wears a jacket to work everyday. Is she not proud of her breasts? Most definitely. But, for practical reasons it makes sense to downplay their presence on the job. What's to be gained by being obvious about it? Others have reported that a parent would be very unhappy to be reminded of one's "girlish character". In the interest of family harmony doesn't it make sense to conceal the evidence at family gatherings?

And what about those who only want the mental benefits of these hormonal herbs and accept the breast growth only reluctantly? I can see them wanting to disguise their breasts if they are problematic or a source of embarrassment. Some claim there are other ways to achieve the desired peace of mind, but offer no specific alternatives.

We often talk about honesty as being the best policy, but there are some secrets that are best kept secret. I see no difference in regard to breast development.

Clara Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon