Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Projesterone cream

Lotus and Samantha,
How often do you use progesterone cream?
do you cycle it?
do you use it on your breasts or where I've read suggested - inner thighs or wrists?

Julie

I use it twice a day and apply it to my breasts simply because I comine it with a short massage.
And, no, I dont cycle, as I have come to believe there is no corollary between bio male bodies and the female menstrual cycle. Just my opinion. Others likely differ on this.

(14-03-2014, 07:30 PM)julie_txcd Wrote:  Lotus and Samantha,
How often do you use progesterone cream?
do you cycle it?
do you use it on your breasts or where I've read suggested - inner thighs or wrists?

Julie

I've used it on the wrists/breasts and the boys, (it's called male modulation). In the FAQ there's a post about progesterone use for men which describes the process.

Careful when using too much PC, it has a tendency of aggression towards the young (an actual study was completed).

I think cycling is important even thou we don't have ovaries and here's my opinion why,

1) Your body needs a chance to recover from growth cycles.
2) Each time you have a growth cycle your breasts are sore and tender, and cycling gives the tissue a chance to recover and rebuild much like a BB does.

It's just my opinion thou,

Julie, I use it maybe 2-3x a times a week but have had it up 4-5x weekly.

Thank you for your response now I have a much clearer idea about
the use of PC. This is truly a great site.

Ive been on 3000 mg PM and my swelling and pain seemed to be going down and I was getting headaches...

Tried a little PG cream on my little girls the last two days, just once in the mornings and the headaches have gone and they are getting really sore againSmile

Source Naturals is the brand...

So I guess Im good for a couple days with the PC or do I just keep going with itHuh

There are two schools of thought about PC.
One side favors the idea of cycling PC in order to try and mimic a female cycle. The other side, to which I humbly subscribe, feels that as bio males do not have ovaries, trying to create a cycle is foolish.
Personally, I simply use PC every day to ward off E dominance and to aid in maintaining fullness.
However, I should note that I only began this course after I already had a good amount of growth. CV holds that PC is not needed until some decent growth has been attained.

Thanks I was planning on waiting a while to use it, I guess as long as they are on fire and Im not getting headaches I wont mess with itSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon