Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello everyone :)

Hi everybody (i can never say that without the doc from the simpsons popping in my head lol) already showing why my name is what it is lol awesome sauce.
I am a 27 male from the wonderful midwest from the hometown of mr Nelly and got interested in breast growth about 2010. Im not sure if it's fantasy or desire or whatever the case may be, i need them. I have spent a lot of time lurking on this site, it has become quite the fancy of mine for knowledge and wealth of instruction and decided to indulge in the beauty of PM and Natureday cream, soap and liquid. I have been at it for about 2 months and have recently ran out of PM. I haven't noticed a whole lot with it, except a bit of loss in function and have gained a lil weight and my skin is super soft which i love. But at 23.00 a bottle I can't afford the heavy doses yet and have ordered Swanson's BO which I have read works very well as well adn at half the cost of PM (any advice on BO i would love as I continue to search the subforum of it here).
I have a gf who has no idea, and while I am not fancy of keeping secrets or things as major as this from a significant other, trust in I have heard it all before and agree to it being not fair but I do not have the spine nor courage to do as many others here have been able to do especially after gauging reactions to it and such, I will deal with the result when the time comes. I am fairly masculine and just desire breasts I don't identify as ts though I do enjoy crossdressing in private. May as well wear a dress if ya need a bra Wink.
I hope to make friends here, and engage in intelligent and humorous conversations and learn from the masters of male breast growth that I have admired while lurking, and hope to have the courage and strength and support to go full swing. I have developed a lil bit but not quite female yet and hope to do so now.

Welcome the BN club, ImWeird. I'm sure you will find the help you need here. Yes, the price of PM can be a problem. Consider getting the bulk powder instead of the capsules to save money. Also, you could start by using herbs to reduce your T levels first which would lessen the amount of PM you'll need to get growth started later on.

Clara Smile

thanks clara! i have heard obviously SP and something called Reishi and then see the anti androgen on myevanesce.com any recommendations

(13-03-2014, 08:00 AM)ImWeird Wrote:  thanks clara! i have heard obviously SP and something called Reishi and then see the anti androgen on myevanesce.com any recommendations

Yes, those are fine. You also could take some Spearmint Leaf (capsules or tea) daily. It drives down your free testosterone. I get mine on-line at Swansonvitamins.com.

Clara Smile

(13-03-2014, 05:26 AM)ImWeird Wrote:  Hi everybody (i can never say that without the doc from the simpsons popping in my head lol) already showing why my name is what it is lol awesome sauce.
I am a 27 male from the wonderful midwest from the hometown of mr Nelly and got interested in breast growth about 2010. Im not sure if it's fantasy or desire or whatever the case may be, i need them. I have spent a lot of time lurking on this site, it has become quite the fancy of mine for knowledge and wealth of instruction and decided to indulge in the beauty of PM and Natureday cream, soap and liquid. I have been at it for about 2 months and have recently ran out of PM. I haven't noticed a whole lot with it, except a bit of loss in function and have gained a lil weight and my skin is super soft which i love. But at 23.00 a bottle I can't afford the heavy doses yet and have ordered Swanson's BO which I have read works very well as well adn at half the cost of PM (any advice on BO i would love as I continue to search the subforum of it here).
I have a gf who has no idea, and while I am not fancy of keeping secrets or things as major as this from a significant other, trust in I have heard it all before and agree to it being not fair but I do not have the spine nor courage to do as many others here have been able to do especially after gauging reactions to it and such, I will deal with the result when the time comes. I am fairly masculine and just desire breasts I don't identify as ts though I do enjoy crossdressing in private. May as well wear a dress if ya need a bra Wink.
I hope to make friends here, and engage in intelligent and humorous conversations and learn from the masters of male breast growth that I have admired while lurking, and hope to have the courage and strength and support to go full swing. I have developed a lil bit but not quite female yet and hope to do so now.

Welcome IW,

For AA's you can check-out the list of in our FAQ http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19578

And for supplements-
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17830

And for definitions -
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17827

Good luck

Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon