Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Outrageous?

I would guess everyone who is bio male and yet comes to a board like this, intent upon growing breasts, must have some degree of gender dissonance or CD tendency or TG leaning or what ever you want to call it, those of you who like labels. Tongue
Well Sammie feels like the board got a little kind of boring lately...where are those lively fun threads we used to share that made you laugh out loud? By the way, does anyone else miss dear sister LisaLou like I do? Where has that girl gone? I hope she is OK.
Lisa knew how to liven up a thread. LOL
Anyway... here is the topic... What is the single most outrageous thing you have done in relation to your dressing, or breast growing, or gender identity, or... well, I am guessing you get it... Oh and try to keep it somewhat clean... Kari is shy about some things... tee hee (Hugs, Kari!)
C'mon... let's have some fun!
And later?... later I will tell you about the frog...tee hee...Tongue
I am going to sleep now. I expect to wake up to something that will make me laugh...

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but, one night we played a gig, I'm pretty sure it was Halloween. Normally, I'd wear a short skirt, leotard and pantyhose/tights. Well, because it was Halloween, I decided to go whole hog and wear a bra and tits. The tits were a large Nerf ball I cut in half. (Nerf balls are made of soft foam rubber so you can throw them around wildly in the house and even hit decorations and stuff with them and not break much of anything, but still have lots of fun.) I also bought a regular sized Nerf ball at the same time and even THAT made me look like a DD cup!! Well, actually, that's pretty much the outrageous part. But, the place was run by this girl who apparently had HUGE tits!! At LEAST DDD's!! I THINK her name was Renee, so I'll just call her that here. After the gig, she invited us and the other band, My 3 Scum, over to her place for a very small "party". While we were there, just the 8 of us, I forget if I sat on her lap or if she sat on mine, but, after a short while, she tried very politely to ask me if she could touch my tits because she just wanted to see what it felt like. I assume she meant, what it felt like to touch another girl's tits. I would've LOVED to know what it felt like to touch HER tits, so I said, "Sure, if I can touch yours. Y'know, tit for tat." She gasped and quickly said, "No!" So, she never DID touch my tits and I never touched hers!
Now, all the years I've known her, she always had HUGE tits!! Fast forward about 5 years, we played a gig about a mile away from that place. As I'm backstage either setting up or tearing down my drums (I'm not sure which), Renee comes in the backstage door and is asking me if I know where Tim (left guitar boy) is and I can't help but notice that she is now VERY flat-chested!! I never said anything to her about it, but I assume one of a number of things happened: either she was flat all along and wore falsies, like I did that one night, or, she eventually had to have them cut off for some reason. :-(

Outrageous, but clean? Hmmm...

Clara Wink

Aw...go on, Clara...live a little...tee heeTongue

I doubt whether this is what you were looking for, Sammie, but for me the single most outrageous thing that I have done here was to post my own picture yesterday. BlushShy Two years ago when I joined the board I would have found it quite unthinkable and totally outrageous, yet now I'm talking about crossdressing, and wondering whether to retire that pig and put up something more personal. Rolleyes After all, you yourself have just put up Sammie's face. Is that something that you would have been prepared to do when you joined? I find my own behaviour all the more remarkable it that I got quite a shock a few days ago when I was doing a Google search on a vastly different subject, and one of my own posts here popped up. We tend to forget how public our posts here really are, and even screen names can be very revealing to family and friends. Oh, well, in for a penny, in for a pound, its 'hugs' that make the world go round. Big Grin

(16-03-2014, 01:22 AM)AnnabelP Wrote:  I doubt whether this is what you were looking for, Sammie, but for me the single most outrageous thing that I have done here was to post my own picture yesterday. BlushShy Two years ago when I joined the board I would have found it quite unthinkable and totally outrageous, yet now I'm talking about crossdressing, and wondering whether to retire that pig and put up something more personal. Rolleyes After all, you yourself have just put up Sammie's face. Is that something that you would have been prepared to do when you joined? I find my own behaviour all the more remarkable it that I got quite a shock a few days ago when I was doing a Google search on a vastly different subject, and one of my own posts here popped up. We tend to forget how public our posts here really are, and even screen names can be very revealing to family and friends. Oh, well, in for a penny, in for a pound, its 'hugs' that make the world go round. Big Grin

That's a good answer, Annie, I wish I had thought of it myself. I, too, posted my image, face and all, en femme on the Picture Pages sub-forum. I never dreamed of doing that at the outset of my coming here. I expect that someday, someone who knows me will find it and be completely shocked and disbelieving. I thought about the risk before posting. I tried to imagine the worst case scenario playing out, and decided that I didn't care. It was a brazen act of defiance, I suppose, in which I decided to be myself no matter peoples' reaction. Being past my working years, and having my wife in the know, the risks are limited, and the rewards made it worth the risk. Now if I was planning to run for office....Big Grin

Clara Smile

(16-03-2014, 02:04 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  That's a good answer, Annie, I wish I had thought of it myself. I, too, posted my image, face and all, en femme on the Picture Pages sub-forum. I never dreamed of doing that at the outset of my coming here. I expect that someday, someone who knows me will find it and be completely shocked and disbelieving. I thought about the risk before posting. I tried to imagine the worst case scenario playing out, and decided that I didn't care. It was a brazen act of defiance, I suppose, in which I decided to be myself no matter peoples' reaction. Being past my working years, and having my wife in the know, the risks are limited, and the rewards made it worth the risk. Now if I was planning to run for office....Big Grin

Clara Smile

You mean to say you're not running after all! I already have the signs, flyers, and ads finished. Wink

Clara for president!!!!

(16-03-2014, 04:34 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Clara for president!!!!

America's first TG president? Now that WOULD be outrageous!

Clara Smile

Just think!! You could make it against the law to make fun of TG's and CD's in ANY way or to harm any of them!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon