Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Buying PM in the UK

Hi

I am looking to buy some more Ainterol R1 PM capsules, but I can`t find a source in the UK - a few months ago Amazon had them, but they don`t do them now.

I have done a search on Breast Nexus and on Google, and the only thing that comes up is ainterol.co.uk, who are in Europe somewhere - maybe Germany.

Their website is in Euro`s, and I think there would be extra for taxes, etc.

I`ve never dealt with a supplier before who isn`t in the UK - has anybody in the UK bought PM from ainterol.co.uk - how did you get on ?

Thanks

Sorry, I don't, but Heather might...Heather? Any ideas?

Pansy-Mae also lives in the UK and might be able to help you in this regard.

Hi not-moobs,
I have recently bought from Ainterol.co.uk and you are perfectly correct the prices are in Euro's and shipped from Germany. They ship FOC for orders above €50 I think and the are no additional taxes or charges.

Parcels tend to take 7 - 10 days to arrive but that is to be expected I suppose. I can give you another supplier who is based in the UK, whilst their range of product is not quite as extensive as Ainterol's they are cheaper and their delivery is brilliant in one or two days. They also give a 10% discount card for future orders! they are PUERARIA.CO.UK.

I would suggest do a comparison then chose what fits best for your needs.

Good luck and if you want any further info I will be happy to help.

Samantha dear, thank you for thinking of me, I will always try to help.
Hugs Heather

(19-03-2014, 12:11 AM)Heather-H Wrote:  Hi not-moobs,
I have recently bought from Ainterol.co.uk and you are perfectly correct the prices are in Euro's and shipped from Germany. They ship FOC for orders above €50 I think and the are no additional taxes or charges.

Parcels tend to take 7 - 10 days to arrive but that is to be expected I suppose. I can give you another supplier who is based in the UK, whilst their range of product is not quite as extensive as Ainterol's they are cheaper and their delivery is brilliant in one or two days. They also give a 10% discount card for future orders! they are PUERARIA.CO.UK.

Hugs Heather

May I also add supplier called justingredients.com for supply of herbs / tinctures . I found them the cheapest and good quality. I was talking to their guy to include PM and measuring pippet in their range.

Hugs Heather

I thought you might know more than any of us on this side of the pond, Heather, but I hope I wasn't too "forward" volunteering you like that... tee hee. You are such a sweetheart, though. Thanks!Smile
Seems like we are developing more and more members from dear old Great Britain.

(19-03-2014, 01:53 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  

Hugs Heather

I thought you might know more than any of us on this side of the pond, Heather, but I hope I wasn't too "forward" volunteering you like that... tee hee. You are such a sweetheart, though. Thanks!Smile
Seems like we are developing more and more members from dear old Great Britain.

Wink Big Grin

(18-03-2014, 10:36 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Pansy-Mae also lives in the UK and might be able to help you in this regard.

Thanks Flame Smile

Heather beat me to it and I totally agree with all that she says.
I used Ainterol originally but switched to PM UK about 18 months ago. I've never been able to tell any difference in effect between the two.

(19-03-2014, 07:11 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(18-03-2014, 10:36 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Pansy-Mae also lives in the UK and might be able to help you in this regard.

Thanks Flame Smile

Heather beat me to it and I totally agree with all that she says.
I used Ainterol originally but switched to PM UK about 18 months ago. I've never been able to tell any difference in effect between the two.

Mae I got anterol XTREME , I didn't see similar at PM uk !

Good info here, thank you!

I got my first one from Ainterol uk and it took 10 days to arrive. I believe even though they have an office in London they actually don't ship from here! I think the product is really good but I'm gonna give PUERARIA a try next time.

Katie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon