Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Little off topic

(07-04-2014, 02:44 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  "Frozen" Blu-ray discs will be available through Netflix mail service next week. I'm curious to see who this dude Duke of Weselton is:

Damn! I wanted to be Anna! Wink

Clara Smile

The duke is a minor antagonist in the movie. Let's just say he's a bit suspicious and unfriendly towards Elsa. Angry

If you want to be Anna, why not change your avatar? Shy

(07-04-2014, 11:31 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(07-04-2014, 02:44 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  "Frozen" Blu-ray discs will be available through Netflix mail service next week. I'm curious to see who this dude Duke of Weselton is:

Clara Smile

The duke is a minor antagonist in the movie. Let's just say he's a bit suspicious and unfriendly towards Elsa. Angry

A-Hole #1 is more accurate imho.

(08-04-2014, 01:46 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(07-04-2014, 11:31 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  

Clara Smile

A-Hole #1 is more accurate imho.

I find it kind of ironic how many members are getting into the Frozen movie. Big Grin For a while, it seemed like Kari and I were the only fans.

I stopped watching Disney movies in the `60's. The Love Bug, Flubber, etc.. After that they got VERY repetitive (ESPECIALLY the animated ones!!) and kinda stupid. I get SO tired of seeing those huge, square, crossed eyes on all of their characters!! Jungle Book was the last cartoon of theirs I ever saw.

My wife and I bought frozen on blueray yesterday for my daughter after her eye surgery. My daughter just loves that movie. I also get to watch it too which is also a plus for me (blush).

I finally watched Disney's 'Frozen'. Yes, Flame, I thought of you several times during the course of the movie. Elsa is a dish. Tongue

It's a good movie, but not among the best Disney has done, in my opinion. For one thing, I found it hard to connect with any of the characters. Who was I supposed to take into my heart? Who was I supposed to despise? Believe it or not, I found myself most sympathetic toward Kristoff. I thought for sure it was his budding love for Anna that would break the spell that Elsa put on her, and I was disappointed it didn't turn out that way. Several Disney animated features have brought out strong emotions and misty eyes for me, but not this one. I liked the 'Let It Go' song, but had a hard time understanding what it meant in the context of the movie. Be yourself even if it means hurting those around you? Can't be. Maybe all the hype simply built the movie up in my mind to a point where nothing could measure up to the expectation I had for it.

Sorry, I really wanted to like it.

Clara (playing movie critic) Sad

I prefer Tangled.

Denita

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon