Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NEED HELP! making ur own cream

As much I have read and fallowing flat2fem program fenugreek saw palmentto and re clover, I was using naturday breast cream and I ran out nd I need the cream for messgs. So I'm making my own to save money, I read you can open the harbal caps fg,sp and red clover capsuls and combind it with body lotion umm I did but turnd the cream from white to brown did I do somthing wrong?have anyone made there own cream? )or do I have no choice to buy cream is so what brand of brest cream I should buys??

(20-03-2014, 08:00 PM)shinaku22 Wrote:  As much I have read and fallowing flat2fem program fenugreek saw palmentto and re clover, I was using naturday breast cream and I ran out nd I need the cream for messgs. So I'm making my own to save money, I read you can open the harbal caps fg,sp and red clover capsuls and combind it with body lotion umm I did but turnd the cream from white to brown did I do somthing wrong?have anyone made there own cream? )or do I have no choice to buy cream is so what brand of brest cream I should buys??

Hi shinaku,

Try this website below for help, think of it this way, when you mix different color paints you get different colors right?, poor example maybe but your also not using dye's to keep the color the same.

http://www.keeperofthehome.org/2012/10/m...cture.html

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon