Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

SP equivalence

Does anyone know roughly what the equivalence of SP itself to SP extract?

I have 2 large bottles of SP capsules that I'm trying to work through, and it would be nice to know roughly how each capsule compares to a SP extract capsule.

Thanks!

Michelle

(20-03-2014, 10:05 PM)MichelleM Wrote:  Does anyone know roughly what the equivalence of SP itself to SP extract?

I have 2 large bottles of SP capsules that I'm trying to work through, and it would be nice to know roughly how each capsule compares to a SP extract capsule.

Thanks!

Michelle

I've never seen a figure quoted beyond the '85-90% fatty acids' on the extract which is not very illuminating (to me at least), but I have tended to assume that 160mg of extract equals about 1gm of the herb.

(21-03-2014, 10:22 AM)AnnabelP Wrote:  
(20-03-2014, 10:05 PM)MichelleM Wrote:  Does anyone know roughly what the equivalence of SP itself to SP extract?

Thanks!

Michelle

I've never seen a figure quoted beyond the '85-90% fatty acids' on the extract which is not very illuminating (to me at least), but I have tended to assume that 160mg of extract equals about 1gm of the herb.

Annie,

Thank you very much, dear! Smile

Michelle

I know from reading some research that the extract is much better as far as the quality. I take 1000mg extract caplets 3 times a day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon