Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

buy PM but were??

(23-05-2014, 01:04 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(23-05-2014, 12:56 PM)Heather-H Wrote:  
heather did you try standard or extreme xtract ?
i have seen little bit of growth . i use xtreme to rub on me boobies and 3 squirts under tongue twice a day .

Hi Myboobs, so nice to hear from you, I tried the standard but should have taken a leaf out of your book and gone for the Xtreme like you did.
One lives and learns Big Grin

I am delighted for you re your growth, if ever one person deserves success it's you.

Keep up the good work

Hugs
Heather X
[/quote]

Heather you are a darling doing me the favour . I am onto my second 2 bottles . I have noticed some volume and little bit projection . There is firmness and never sqeeshi . I will have to lean on you when my bottles come near finishing . I'll pm u Wink
[/quote]

No probs there, I will always do my very best for you. I may even double up on the order to try it for myself. Take care sweetie.

Heather X

OK .. My order did arrive last week, I did read that the dosage is 120-1, how does this relate to us bio males?? How many drops is normally taken?

(27-05-2014, 12:27 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  OK .. My order did arrive last week, I did read that the dosage is 120-1, how does this relate to us bio males?? How many drops is normally taken?

what did u buy? liquid / concentrate ? brand ?
recommend precise instruction ?

(27-05-2014, 01:09 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(27-05-2014, 12:27 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  OK .. My order did arrive last week, I did read that the dosage is 120-1, how does this relate to us bio males?? How many drops is normally taken?

Sorry, I should have been clearer .
http://www.ainterol.us/products/Pueraria...oz%29.html

According to the supplied paper, its 120-1 extract, my question is, is that already
taken into account at one dropper =40mg, or are we saying 1 dropper = 4800 mg?

(27-05-2014, 02:04 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  

According to the supplied paper, its 120-1 extract, my question is, is that already

Aaahhhhaaa ainterol . You take 3 drops once a day to start . If after few days you feel no headaches or any side effect take it up to twice a day . Once you get used to that dose than you can gradually increase dose by drop at a time . I use ainterol extreme , a stronger version and I am on 3 squirts on each breast for massaging and 3 squirts under the tongue twice a day .

(27-05-2014, 11:23 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

Aaahhhhaaa ainterol . You take 3 drops once a day to start . If after few days you feel no headaches or any side effect take it up to twice a day . Once you get used to that dose than you can gradually increase dose by drop at a time . I use ainterol extreme , a stronger version and I am on 3 squirts on each breast for massaging and 3 squirts under the tongue twice a day .

Is that just 3 drops as it drips from the dropper, or the whole dropper ?

(28-05-2014, 12:27 AM)Janet doe Wrote:  

3 drops as it drips Smile whole dropper ! U il get headache from hell Sad

(28-05-2014, 01:27 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(28-05-2014, 12:27 AM)Janet doe Wrote:  
(27-05-2014, 01:09 PM)myboobs Wrote:  what did u buy? liquid / concentrate ? brand ?

3 drops as it drips Smile whole dropper ! U il get headache from hell Sad

I took 3 droppers, and yeah, I had a bit of a headache. Not fun, I was out on a charity ride all day, wishing I was at home in bed.

At least 3 drips from the dropper will make that bottle last a little longer Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon