Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello ;)

Hi after lurking here for a while then finally deciding to order and get on PM and seeing some small but real results after two months I have decided to join here...

LittleMissS

(22-03-2014, 05:10 PM)LittleMissS Wrote:  Hi after lurking here for a while then finally deciding to order and get on PM and seeing some small but real results after two months I have decided to join here...

LittleMissS

Welcome aboard, sweetheart! There are lots of nice and supportive people here and lots of great, priceless information. Read as much as you can,but feel free to ask for any help you may need. You will always get an answer and lots of hugs when you need them.Wink

Welcome, LittleMissS. So glad you decided to join in the discussion. I hope you will fill us in on your motivations and goals in future postings. I know I'd love to get to know you better.

Clara Smile

ThanksSmile

Well Im 45, no kids, never married.... That used to really bother me but about 4 months ago then "SHE" showed up and I gotta say I see that much more as a blessing now...

In that short time I lost 40 lbs, found an accepting GF/Mistress, started shaving everywhere and going out into the world fully femmed up and started PM and growing the beginnings of boobs...

I am fortunate to be "retired" early...

I am struggling with just how far into the pink fog I want to go....
I have many manly hobbies and I dont want to give them up but I also find more and more Id like to live every day as a woman...

I guess I didnt believe I could just take some herbal pills and start growing boobs but it is happening and I love it but Im not out with family and thats scary as hell...

My biggest issue is the fact that Im bald and the thought of having to wear a wig for the rest of my life sucks....

Im real close to starting with some laser to start trying to get rid of my beard...

LittleMissS

Thank you for that information, LittleMiss. It sure helps. When you live 45 years in the male role, it's natural to hang on to the good things about your past life even as you seek to fulfill your cross gender needs.

I sympathize with your plight of baldness. In my case I was at the point where I had lost so much scalp hair that I was looking forward to losing it all. Then, a few months on PM and my head hair began to grow back! Of course, it will never be restored to anything like I once had, so wigs are in my en femme future, as well.

Good luck on your transition.

Clara Smile

Well In the short time Ive been on the PM I have noticed my hair is getting thicker and darker with less gray and maybe its wishful thinking but the little hair thats left on top is growing faster and thickerBig Grin

For years I never really cared about it but now it really sucksSad

I have decided to start letting it grow even though the thought of hiding that hair with a wig cap and wig in the summer doesnt sound like its gonna be comfortable.... My thought is when it gets long enough I might be able to get a custom matched set of hair pieces instead of wigs....

As far as "transition" goes, Im not sure Im there just yet....

I am very new to this after all... Just taking it slow and trying to figure myself out... Wherever I end up, I end up....

I am fortunate to live very far away from old friends and family...
I think I subconsciously moved so far away because SHE wanted a fresh start.... I think they would be surprised at my appearance dressed as a man these daysWink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon