Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi!

Hi Everyone,

I just joined this forum and wanted to introduce myself. I was here a few years ago but never joined.
I'm 58 years old and have been cross-dressing on and off since I was a teenager. I've gone through more purges than I can remember and I'm finally getting comfortable with what I do. I was going to say "comfortable with who I am" but I'm still not sure about the answer to that. Smile
For about four years now I have wanted to have breasts. It's become a deep desire that surprises me how strong it is sometimes.
I've tried herbs for short periods and felt some itching in my breasts, but always got nervous and stopped before I could see any difference. I'm looking to go ahead and try again and keep going to develop my breasts.
I know there's a lot of good info on the forum and look forward to being here and chatting with you all for a while.

Margie (sometimes)

Welcome aboard. I also am 58, and I also have always had a great desire to have breasts. I have been on/ off for over two years and have a nice tiny pair to show for the time spent.
You may find once you start moving forward that this will be a consuming interest. You think and plan from time you wake up through the time you close your eyes. Even then, you will roll over in the night and feel the tingle of your tender breasts. You will be faced with the problem/ delight of having your nipples start showing through your shirts.
It's a wonderful journey and you will find the people here have a plethora of knowledge and life experience to help smooth those bumps you may encounter.
Enjoy and keep your eyes open.

Welcome aboard.
Its an amazing journey, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.
You came to the right place.

Hi Margie ( love your name, sweetheart!),
Your story is very familiar and I have heard similar ones many times before. My own is not so different, either. I found this board four years ago, at a point when I was right about where you are.Wink
You are indeed in the right place.
Many of us finally start to figure ourselves out at a later stage in life. Society has rigged the game against us and it often takes most of us a long time to get past all of the mental and social limitations we have tried to adapt to in the past. Rest assured you are far from alone, and you can now begin to really own your own life.
Read everything you can here (there is a lot, as I am sure you already know, and don't be afraid to dig back into older threads. If you are like most, you will have ups and downs, good days and bad, highs and lows. All quite normal. A lifetime spent trying to fit in will undoubtedly have placed stumbling blocks in your way. Try not to be discouraged by those things. It is never too late to be happy.
As you move along, though, try to keep in mind that something deep and important brought you here. You can bury it again, if you grow fearful, but it won't go away. It just won't. If you are brave, you will find what you need and what will allow you to finally be whole and authentic. It is not easy, but it will be real, honey. There is great comfort in that, trust me.Wink
We are glad you are here. Welcome home, baby!Smile
Hugs

Hi Margie, yes welcome, it's lovely to have you here.
I cannot add anything useful to Samantha's input, she is so in tune with NBE and our feelings it's scary at times Blush

DaveCD, you are right about rolling over onto your front, I cannot do this now without it generating a sharp pain in the breasts, I just love it, He He !

Welcome
Hugs
Heather

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon