Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Body re-wiring

I've read that BO over time re-wires your body male to female, I asoom after 6-12 months it shuts down your male side permanently and your female side takes over. Do I need to take a lower amount of BO to stay female? Will PM do the same thing?
The reason I'm asking is I've taken BO for the first 5 months and didn't see much happen. I guess the re-wiring thing going on, but now on PM for the last 2 months my breasts have started to hurt and grow a lot to the point I think with in the next 6 months I will reach my goal of breast size and will like to stop and not want to louse any size.

Hi,
Thats nice progress you have on BO!
I am on Fenugreek and BO for almost a month now, and while I dont measure any differently I can feel a fullness in my breast that wasnt there before. As to when to quit, and how much you should expect to see, Its all and individual trip.
If you wander over to the BO section you'll see some recent threads about this subject. One discussion suggested taking 2000mg per day of BO to get the changes moving in a male!.
And there is a program section that has lots of formulas that have been tried.
Bobbi

Hello.

I don't think pm has long lasting results after you stop taking it for a considerable period of time. I recently went on a 100 day cold turkey break with pm. While my breast development more or less stayed the same, my libidio and such returned in force.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon