Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chat Night

If anyone wants to chat you can text me, PM me for my cellphone number (us numbers only) Big boobie hugs! :-)

I'm in the chatroom now.

anyone want to line up a chat night for sometime soon?Big Grin

(29-05-2015, 08:27 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  anyone want to line up a chat night for sometime soon?Big Grin

I know. I heard there hasn't been any activity in the chatroom for like a month. Sad

I should be free to chat tonight. Otherwise, you can send me a message in gw2. I got 5 characters now, one for each race.

(29-05-2015, 01:04 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(29-05-2015, 08:27 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  anyone want to line up a chat night for sometime soon?Big Grin

I know. I heard there hasn't been any activity in the chatroom for like a month. Sad

I should be free to chat tonight. Otherwise, you can send me a message in gw2. I got 5 characters now, one for each race.

yeah I know, partly my fault, been to busy to drop in the last 2 months (it's been crazy)

i'm thinking sunday might be a good day, I should have some free time then.Cool

I'll be in the chatroom tonight if anyone is interested.

I'm linked all the time and I haven't seen any activity in the chat room. Just say hello and I usually will say hi. Smile

Lenneth,

Do you want to chat sometime today? I'm currently in the chatroom.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon