Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Gamer's Program

(14-01-2018, 07:33 AM)GamerGurl Wrote:  As it turns out, the cottonseed oil in my injection will not absorb through the fat layer.

Woah, wait a sec...cottonseed oil? Is that safe? Even in small amounts cottonseed oil is toxic. Maybe you should look into that a bit. There has to be a safer way.

@gamergurl

Yes, Depo-Estradiol(Estradiol Cyponaite [i know im spelling that wrong lol]), can be delivered either IM or SubQ.

IM-Glute can be done once weekly at 5-10mg (make sure to switch sides)

Subq on the other hand, should be done 3x weekly. 1.5mg-4mg.

---

If you have any questions, i can answer them. Ive been doing injections since last may.

(15-01-2018, 03:21 PM)GamerGurl Wrote:  Thank you for the information!  Unfortunately my thighs are super sensitive, and there's NO way I could ever take my injection this way. On the flip side, I have a very... "generous" backside, plenty of muscle tissue there. Low risk of hitting that vital nerve on me hehe. My ex wife claimed many times that I have the most feminine ass she ever saw on a "guy".  Big Grin

I can actually feel the needle going into my thigh, but i get no feeling in my butt. I normally switch around between my butt and subQ.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon