Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My program

OK so after about 10 days on the Medroxyprogesterone Acetate I had to drop it because it was just turning me into a Super BitchTongue

Been two days without out it now and I feel MUCH betterBig Grin

So without the MPA Im doing 6-8 mg E2 between the cheek and gum or sublingually....

Also .50 mg Dutasteride daily...

Ive dropped the herbs completely aside from the spearmint....

Just ordered some spirolactone and Im gonna start that as soon as it gets here... I will hopefully be able to reduce the E dose on the spiro....

I know second hand exactly what MPA can do.Sad I was so, so glad when my wife dropped it, and I never dared experiment with the left over pills. On the other hand I did use the left over E2 but there wasn't enough of it to do any thing.

On the other, other hand when I was later on 50mg per day spiro for 18 months, I'm quite certain that it kick-started my breast growth, though whether the RC that I was then taking for (up till then unsuccessful) NBE made any contribution I don't know.

Eva,

All I can say is wow! You really seem to have a passion for this.
I wish you good luck on your journey to self discover to find one's
self. And you really seem to have created more drive and determination to not only
Think about change but to act upon it that is what create change in the first place.

(12-05-2014, 01:55 AM)AnnieBL Wrote:  I know second hand exactly what MPA can do.Sad I was so, so glad when my wife dropped it, and I never dared experiment with the left over pills. On the other hand I did use the left over E2 but there wasn't enough of it to do any thing.

On the other, other hand when I was later on 50mg per day spiro for 18 months, I'm quite certain that it kick-started my breast growth, though whether the RC that I was then taking for (up till then unsuccessful) NBE made any contribution I don't know.

Hi Annie, its been a while since I updated this but yea the medroxy just sucks for me Im done with it...

I have recently started spiro at 100mg for a few days and now 200mg where I plan to keep it for a long timeSmile I like how it makes me feel so far, no real side effects except for I gotta pee more often... It does seem to be doing its job blocking the T and aromatizing it into natural E alsoCool

I will be traveling soon to find a new doc with TG experience to check me out and hopefully its all good.... I plan to tell the doc everything Im on and hopefully get a script for it all... I feel GREAT on this regime so far...

6-10 mg estrofem and progynova (Estradoil hemihydrate/Estradoil valerate) not sure exactly what the difference between the two isHuh

.5 mg Dutasteride, cant tell what if any difference thats making so far but there are no ill effects....

200mg spiro

and I just recently started a 10-12 day cycle of micronized bio identical progesterone... Too early to tell how I like that stuff but no bad effects so farSmile

(12-05-2014, 06:58 AM)Connie5 Wrote:  Eva,

All I can say is wow! You really seem to have a passion for this.
I wish you good luck on your journey to self discover to find one's
self. And you really seem to have created more drive and determination to not only
Think about change but to act upon it that is what create change in the first place.

Thanks Connie and yes I aint fucking around hereBig GrinTongue

Day 6 on the progesterone with all of the rest of the above and I gotta say my little girls are on fireBig Grin Nipples feel like they are trying to pop out of my chest, very sore, and I have a dull pain all over the breastsSmile

Ive only been taking 100mg before bed with no ill effects but I do seem to sleep a little better... I had tried 200 one night but that gave me night sweats so I went back down to 100mg...

I have some Oestrogel on order, I plan on going with the gel and reducing the oral dosage... Hopefully that will work better bypassing the first pass through the liver.... Probably go with that in the mornings and evenings with oral sublingual in the day time when Im usually busy....

Day 7 now and I feel very much like the the super bitch I was on the medroxyHuhSad

Major dysphoria and my little tits arent nearly as sore as they were....

Just took my day 8 pill anyway though... Id like to make it two more days then go off the P. until my next "time of the month", beginning of the month.. Last time I did that and came off the medroxy it was a great feeling, hoping for the same this time IF I can make it that farRolleyes

Been reading a lot about progesterone and Ive decided to stop taking it because I shouldnt need it at all as early in as I am...

This article makes a convincing case against the use of P before the breasts are fully developed...

http://www.gender.org.uk/gendys/2009/47curtis.htm

(09-06-2014, 01:26 AM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Been reading a lot about progesterone and Ive decided to stop taking it because I shouldnt need it at all as early in as I am...

This article makes a convincing case against the use of P before the breasts are fully developed...

http://www.gender.org.uk/gendys/2009/47curtis.htm

That's always been my understanding.

Clara Smile

Yes it makes sense but I tend to overload my brain with info on this to the point that I guess I forgot such basic infoRolleyes

It also doesnt help my confusion when my own doc prescribed Medroxyprogesterone Acetate to start off withRolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon