Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My program

(20-08-2015, 08:30 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Hell no on the electro!!! I think Id rather die than go through with that, seriously....

Yes Im familiar with what your saying but I'll just take my chances, I don't have much hair there anyway Wink

Another thing is Ive heard Brassard does 3-4 surgerys a DAY in 1.5-2 hours each... While Im sure he's good at it by now Id rather the surgeon woke up and went to work that day with only me on his mindWink

Yes, that bothered me, too. Other penile inversion surgeons (everyone in North America does GRS that way I'm told) takes 5 to 8 hours. Chet takes 6 hours. That's got to translate into a better overall job with less complications and better sensitivity.

Well heres my new hair system, I love itSmile Its high quality human hair, custom ordered with a lace front... Im using clips, 2 in back and two up front on the sides with a light duty adhesive for the front for now but I just ordered a back up peice and I intend to try bonding it for at least a week at a time soonWinkCool My hairdresser did and awesome job cutting it inWinkSmile

Its SO NICE!!! The color and texture and everything is a PERFECT match to my hair... It blends so well I honestly cant tell whats what unless I pull on it.... Most of it is my own hair thoughCool

[Image: newhaircolor3_zpsgly3zwfg.jpg]

[Image: newhaircolor2_zpsvuqxiqxu.jpg]

[Image: newhaircolor4_zpsaqutqry0.jpg]

[Image: newhaircolor5_zps81os9uq6.jpg]

[Image: newhaircolor1_zpsnbrm8uu0.jpg]

(16-09-2015, 10:55 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Well heres my new hair system, I love itSmile Its high quality human hair, custom ordered with a lace front... Im using clips, 2 in back and two up front on the sides with a light duty adhesive for the front for now but I just ordered a back up peice and I intend to try bonding it for at least a week at a time soonWinkCool My hairdresser did and awesome job cutting it inWinkSmile

Its SO NICE!!! The color and texture and everything is a PERFECT match to my hair... It blends so well I honestly cant tell whats what unless I pull on it.... Most of it is my own hair thoughCool

[Image: newhaircolor3_zpsgly3zwfg.jpg]

[Image: newhaircolor2_zpsvuqxiqxu.jpg]

[Image: newhaircolor4_zpsaqutqry0.jpg]

[Image: newhaircolor5_zps81os9uq6.jpg]

[Image: newhaircolor1_zpsnbrm8uu0.jpg]

Looks gorg . Suits u to a T

Just picked up on this thread.  You have done the full regiment.  However, none of the photos appear on the posts.  Is there a secrete to seeing your progress?

Eva

had incredible progress and breasts were amazing but she fully transitioned and
left the forum and deleted photos

Sad 

Julie

x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon