Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My program

That's why monitoring by an endo is important. Everyone has different body chemistry and reacts to treatment regimens in a unique fashion. Rules of thumb only go so far. I have to say, that is the one aspect of NBE I don't like. It's pretty much like flying in the dark under VFR.

Clara Dodgy

OK I finally got my Oestrogel.... Pure 17B estradoil going transdermally right into my blood without a first pass through the liver.... Same way a GG gets hers Smile

Its only been two days and there is a learning curve on how to apply it but I think I have that down OK now....

Im taking 6mg gel and at the moment 6mg orally but Id like to reduce that to 2-4 mg oral and 6mg gel...

Still on the .5mg Dutas and 200mg spiro.... LOVE the spiroSmile

So Im not sure it was a placebo effect or real but I only did gel this morning with no oral and I gotta say it felt greatSmile

Felt more fem than ever beforeCool

Hopefully this will continue and if it does I will be taking a hard look at going with injections even though the thought of DIY injections scares the shit out meBlush

Next doc appointment is in one month... Its been 2 months on pharma HRT and in that time Ive lost 20 lbs... I think another 5 in the next month is doable... Im at 154.8 lbs as of right now, WOW I never thought Id get here but I LOVE it Smile

I feel GREAT so I am going to wait another month for her to do the labs then see what the levels are and what she has to say about what Im on....

If there is a problem that will be good to know but going by how I feel I dont see a problemTongue

I am sure my T is very low and my E likely very high... She might have a problem with the whole self med thing and if she does I will just have to drive to Denver and start all over with another doc with TS experience....

5 days on the gel E/oral-6mg/4-6mg now and I like itCool

Just met a new GF who is a nurse and said she would have no problem doing and showing me how to do IM injectionsSmileCool

So now Im really wanting to try thatRolleyes Gotta see what I can come up withTongue

If your buying the dutasteride yourself you should find dutas a lot cheaper unless of course your already buying dutas in which case ignore me Blush , also Sandrena Gel is a lot more potent apparently than oestrogel

Hi Bobie Id love some Sandrena but I have a nice stash of the Oestrogel on hand I got for a good priceWink

Im using generic Dutasteride tooWink

Im fairly certain my E is pretty high taking 12mg E daily, 6mg transdermal and 6mg buccal or sublingual....

Here it is the first of the month and guess what Im looking forward to starting the P again, started last night Smile

Im thinking 100 mg before bed for 5-10 days or as long as I can go without turning into a super bitch :lol: Tongue

Now what Im curious about is what would happen if I took 5mg of Medroxy in the morning and 100 mg micronized P in the evening.... The Medroxy doesnt make me tired the way the micronized P does and I have both....

Were gonna find out soonWink

Eva,

You have one serious program. Could you share your results so far?

Hi AlexisM...

I moved my doc appointment up to the 9th yesterday.... In a week I will have all my lab work and then the SHTF when I tell her everything Im taking Rolleyes

She started me on only 2mg of E and 5mg Medroxyprogesterone Acetate.... Hardly a good regime in my opinion...

So I am self med...

I feel great though and it is working good so hopefully all the labs are good and she will prescribe most of it and work with me....

Its only been about two and a half months and Ive been slowly ramping up the E....

The spiro made the biggest difference for me along with the transdermal E...

Ive lost a lot of upper body muscle and my little tits are slowly growing.... Went from wearing a 38 B bra that I kinda filled to a full 36 A... Lost three and a half inches above the bust, an inch below and gained about a half inch across.... Nipples are getting bigger and more feminine and they are rounding out a little... Hoping for a lot more thoughWink

Body hair has been greatly reduced/gone Cool

Lost nearly 25 lbs, hands and even fingers have slimmed down and become much more fem, my feet have shrunk from a womens size 11 to a 9-10 shoe sizeSmile

Overall Ive become much more feminine and its really helped with "passing" in public Big Grin

As a result of that Ive begun the legal process of name/gender change with the court...

Come out with friends and family....

Found a steady boyfriendBig Grin

Here's a couple progress pics .)

First one was right about when I started NBE Jan 21st 2014...

Wearing a 38 D with breast forms... Womens plus 1X top... Strangely I can wear the same jeans size.... Size 8-10 but now I wear them much higher on the hips... My gut is gone and my waist/hips are more fem...
Was a size 16-18 dress size and weighed 185-190....

[Image: 973d9d63-173e-4c2a-b209-f170b7b21693_zps...1404317465]

Here is after three months NBE right before starting HRT, I was about 175-180 then....

[Image: 093_zpsc2636926.jpg]

Here's a selfie I took yesterday shopping, LOVE this LBDBig Grin Its a size 12!!! I weigh 150-155 now Smile

[Image: 008_zps2a19c04b.jpg]

Here's the outfit I will be wearing out for my dinner date tonight .) Those are size 27 Miss Me jeans amd the top is a womens medium, havent decided which top yet though CoolBig Grin

[Image: 014_zpsd443a460.jpg]

[Image: 012_zpsd287bdb8.jpg]

So me and the doc will argue about a lot Im sure but she wont be able to argue with the results Cool

Eva,

Thanks for the pictures. Your enthusiasm is fantastic. You have achieved dramatic results in a short time. The weight reduction and size redistribution are really something. Good luck on continued progress.

ThanksBig Grin I must add I've done NOTHING at all as far as exercise goes....

I do eat a bit less now but thats just because I dont get as hungryWink

Seems my body and mind just loves the RIGHT hormonesBig Grin Im starting to look a lot like my 3 years younger sisterBlush Unfortunately for me though she never had much for boobsSad

Also gotta say the progesterone seems to be kicking in nicely... Little titties look and feel a bit rounder and fuller already and they are nice and sore Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon