Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Laser beard removal/reduction

Well after a lot of thought and a lot of shaving Ive decided the beard must goBig Grin

Its been a fight with myself because I know it could be permanent...

Well she won and Im going to my first appointment todayCool

She sounded very nice on the phone Im not sure if I will disclose the NBE herbs on the signup sheet though...

I like to think I will but we will see when the rubber hits the road later today....

I will be going in guy modeAngry

I cant wait, I hope it works!!!Smile

Well that was fun Smile

I went in my plain girly jeans boot cut and some black boots that are pretty plain, plain thin black girly long sleeve T, no bra, and my plain black girly sweat jacketey coat... A bit of girly scented lotion, traces of nail polish and mascara and of course my pink girly glasses... No wig though just short bald guy hair with a ball cap...

Id think they wonder about men that show up there for total beard removal, Im sure they have me figured out now, giggles...

The laser Mistresses were all very pretty and very nice Smile Today was a test session on a few spots to see how I react and if its good I go back for a full face/neck session Wink

It will be $700 for six sessions, each six weeks apart.... If things keep progressing as they are Im gonna look very girly by the time this is over... Once the hair follicle is dead the face is supposed to really soften up and it will not look like a clean shave does... I think with a good wig Id be able to pull of very minimal make up Smile

It did not hurt too bad and the swelling isnt too bad, should go down within hours to days... The first session is supposed to be the worst and then each one is supposed to get easier.... Hope the minor swelling goes down soon, It hurt but not too bad at all though but the entire face/neck might be a different story....

Missy said I looked like Id do well and Id be a good candidate, Tee Hee Smile

If you think you're happy now, wait until 10 days from now when the hairs start falling out!

I've had 3 treatments with an alexandrite laser, and i'm smooth everywhere but my upper and lower lip, which are much better than they were but there are still some dark hairs there.

And yeah, test spots arent bad painwise. The first treatment is gonna be a little rough. After that, you know what to expect, so its not as bad.

Thanks SarahSmile

4 hours later and the pain is almost completely gone and the redness is subsiding and the hair is falling out a bitBig Grin

Gonna need a few shots (whiskey) after they do my whole face though!!!

Hola,
I found that the first time it stings a couple of hours, and the Aloe Vera gel really helps stop that. After the first session it's not too bad and the tingling stops after 10-15 mins.

Enjoy Smile

Groundmoss

Groundmoss - you speak! Welcome, honey! Nice to see you adding to the conversation. Wink
Care to tell us a little about yourself?

(26-03-2014, 09:36 PM)groundmoss Wrote:  Hola,
I found that the first time it stings a couple of hours, and the Aloe Vera gel really helps stop that. After the first session it's not too bad and the tingling stops after 10-15 mins.

Enjoy Smile

Groundmoss

Thank you I put it on my shopping list and I'll ask the Laser Mistress about it before she zaps away part of my manhood and inflicts the pain!!!Tongue

Not too bad at all today but still just a bit sore, the red is almost gone though... I still think its gonna hurt like hell when she does everything thoughSad

Welcome GroundmossSmile

Hi there.

Following on from many suggestions by one of our Members 'Wuerstchen', today, I went mad with an epilator..- chest, upper arms, lower torso, upper legs .......most of me is fine but underarms are a bit sore...

The smoothness is quite exquisite though.

So, it has crossed my mind - has anyone used an epilator on facial hairs and if so, with what result (Might have to stay hidden for 24 hours whilst the red dots disappear but after that......?)

Thanks

M x

(26-03-2014, 09:57 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Groundmoss - you speak! Welcome, honey! Nice to see you adding to the conversation. Wink
Care to tell us a little about yourself?

LOL, I was surprised too.

Anyways, Miranda....I never epilated but i used to pluck facial hairs with tweezers. Initially, it worked well, but the hairs always grew back fairly quickly even with female range testosterone levels.

Otherwise I wouldn't subject myself to laser...

As for epilating the rest of the body, I couldn't say. Wuerschtein seems to swear by it like its a religion, though.

(25-03-2014, 11:33 PM)LittleMissS Wrote:  If things keep progressing as they are Im gonna look very girly by the time this is over... Once the hair follicle is dead the face is supposed to really soften up and it will not look like a clean shave does... I think with a good wig Id be able to pull of very minimal make up Smile

I don't want to rain on your parade, but I thought along those same lines myself at your stage. Unfortunately, although the laser did get rid of about 99% of the black hairs, I had absolutely no idea how many white ones had been lurking in the undergrowth. Net result is that if I'm around home I can get away with not mowing the white ones for about 2-3days, but the daily growth is still as long, so they start to poke through foundation after the usual 4-5 hours from a close shave.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon