Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Laser beard removal/reduction

Yea after 5 treatments I was pretty much done, my last one there was hardly anything at all... I hope I dont need five more... It really worked well on my upper lip and chin thoughCool

Just had my third session, this time on the nhs (but same place doing it) as they fund 8 facial hair removal sessions for people transitioning, as the last two sessions where a little uncomfortable i took 2 paramol tablets before hand today, what a difference they made, the only bit that was uncomfortable was the jawline and that was with the machine turned up a notch from the last session, also had my hands and feet patch tested so will be getting them treated from the next session onwards

(10-04-2015, 12:48 PM)bobie Wrote:  Just had my third session, this time on the nhs (but same place doing it) as they fund 8 facial hair removal sessions for people transitioning, as the last two sessions where a little uncomfortable i took 2 paramol tablets before hand today, what a difference they made, the only bit that was uncomfortable was the jawline and that was with the machine turned up a notch from the last session, also had my hands and feet patch tested so will be getting them treated from the next session onwards

Just out of interest, what are the NHS calling a session ?

(10-04-2015, 07:25 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(10-04-2015, 12:48 PM)bobie Wrote:  Just had my third session, this time on the nhs (but same place doing it) as they fund 8 facial hair removal sessions for people transitioning, as the last two sessions where a little uncomfortable i took 2 paramol tablets before hand today, what a difference they made, the only bit that was uncomfortable was the jawline and that was with the machine turned up a notch from the last session, also had my hands and feet patch tested so will be getting them treated from the next session onwards

Just out of interest, what are the NHS calling a session ?

Going over all facial hair with laser, which for me can take 30-45 minutes, thats what you get each session, i guess they would cover electrolysis for someone that cannot be treated with laser for whatever reason but 8 sessions wont go very far with electrolysis

wow. just had my first full treatment with a proper laser. The Tria's got nothing on a Chromos 694 Ruby. It's like tiny nukes going off in my face and I love it ^_^ hahaha die follicles! die!

My issue with hair is I have hair all over. But I am thinning on top. I had to decide what to do. It was eigther shave, epilate, allow herbs to grow my head hair with female hormones and lowe4 my body hair. So I am waiting for herbs to do something to my hair before I do something else. But I did shave and Sexy Amy said sheblikes my smooth ass.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon