Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie from UK

Hiya everyone,

I really am glad I found this site. Soooooooo much info but Im lost trying to work out whats what!

Im taking 2000mg twice a day and sometimes more. Im taking Saw Palmetto and drinking protein shakes and I love the feeling even only after 2 weeks Im getting substantial growth.

Is this bad?

Sang

(26-03-2014, 07:31 PM)Sang Wrote:  Hiya everyone,

I really am glad I found this site. Soooooooo much info but Im lost trying to work out whats what!

Im taking 2000mg twice a day and sometimes more. Im taking Saw Palmetto and drinking protein shakes and I love the feeling even only after 2 weeks Im getting substantial growth.

Is this bad?

Sang
sang , welcome to the forum Big Grin
i assume you are talking 2000mg of PM ?
dont forget to add isometric breast exercise . look up LOTUS's thread for info. infact read all lotus's threads as they are goldmine of info.
wishing you luck .

Hiya

Yes 2000mg twice a day and sometimes I up it but I cant find any contra indications for PM. It seems relatively safe to take. My concern is that being genetic male means I have to take more to get just something.

Is anyone taking Saw Palmetto and also GABA? Im going to get some GABA to add to Saw Palmetto. Am taking 2000mg of Saw Palmetto plus adding fenugreek to my foods.

Am I heading for a fall?

x

Hi, Sang, and welcome aboard!
This is a great place for information and support, and you will learn a lot here.Smile
What is your goal? 4000mg of PM daily plus SP is a good starting program for breast growth and overall feminization. But it is a very high amount of PM if all you are seeking is mental benefits and some small growth.
Regardless, though it is common to "feel" as though you are achieving growth in a short time, it is rare that much actually occurs so quickly,
GG's grow breasts during puberty and take several years to attain full growth. It would be extremely optimistic to expect a bio male body to accomplish much quickly.
What is your age and body mass index (height to weight ratio)? These are also factors that will influence your growth.
As an AA, SP is a good starting point that has been used by many over the years, but there is some question among several members as to pros and cons of continued use long term. But, as I say. in the beginning it will only help you.
Anyway, read everything you can and take advantage of all those who have come down this path before you and the wisdom they have left behind. And also know that you have a whole bunch of new friends here if you want them.
Welcome home, sweetheart!Wink

Hi Sam

No. Am seeking to transition. Enough is enough is enough.

However its like planning the Great Escape!! Planning is key but I don't want to take HRT as yet. I would rather see how far I can go with PM and bio identical hormone regime.

Do you think there are any herbalists out there at all that can help TG folk? This bovine treatment looks interesting....

Sang

Well, honey, I do love a girl that knows what she wants!Tongue
If you dig through the copious volumes of material on this board, and make full use of the search feature, with patience you will find all the information you need right here. Trust me, others have asked all the same questions already, and much good info has already been mined and posted.
In the early going, PM in large quantities along with an AA like SP or Spearmint (you will need a LOT of Spearmint as it is fairly weak) will be enough to get growth going. There is plenty of time later, if and when you stall (as we all do at some point, sigh...Rolleyes) to re-examine your program and add or subtract according to need.
Check out the FAQ section but also dig into the threads of Isabelle and Abidrew. The answers are here, and there is no need to reinvent the wheel...tee hee.Tongue

Again, though, may I ask roughly how old you are... it really makes a difference. Generally the younger you are when you start the better your chance of long term success. Though us older girls can make it happen, too. I was 57 when I started. I am approaching four years now and I have had very good growth plus a nice overall feminization i a variety of other ways (softening of facial features, reduction in growth of body hair in many ares, loss of upper body muscle mass).
Of course I finally stalled a few months ago, so I am now including synthetic estradiol in my program.
It is a long path. Synthetics are faster, but the herbal route also has advantages, not the least of which is getting to interact with all the wonderful girls on this site.

We are glad you are here sweetheart!

Hi
Does TG folk use Maca Root + GABA?

I think if I use PM + SP + Krill Oil and above then I see not only breast but booty growth?

Say YES!! lol

Sang x

Honey, if you are just starting then PM and SP are all you need for months.
Good luck!Tongue

Huh? How come? Please tell me. x

In most cases, PM along with an AA like SP is perfectly sufficient to trigger growth in the early stages. Other additions are generally useful to add down the road if and when growth stalls. Breast growth is not a sprint but a marathon.Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon