Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lurkers

Hello all,

I would like to encourage lurkers to come out and participate in the forum. [Image: welcome.gif]

(We won't bite!) [Image: smiley-angelic007.gif]

If you don't feel comfortable posting on a public forum, I suggest giving the chat room a try or send me a pm.

Best wishes,

flamesabers

I second that sentiment, Flame. Come one, come all!

BTW, Flame, I like your new avatar, however.... Might there be a Sun Goddess of Arendelle? Something...you know...warmer? I'm so sick of winter! Wink

Clara Smile

Does this mean I need to lead by example?

Clara,

I think the closest person to fit your description would be Rapunzel from Tangled. She sang about being free from her tower in the middle of summer, while Elsa sang her song on a snowy mountain. Rapunzel's healing powers originated from the sun and she did make an extremely brief appearance in Frozen. I'm sure Kari would have an opinion on this, as she's a huge fan of both movies.

Froger,

Sure, if you want. I was thinking more about the individuals who register and never post, or those who don't even register.

It's funny, today I was thinking of creating a thread like this, but I figured I already did. Tongue Oh well, I guess the message is still very relevant.

(30-03-2014, 12:55 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Clara,

I think the closest person to fit your description would be Rapunzel from Tangled. She sang about being free from her tower in the middle of summer, while Elsa sang her song on a snowy mountain. Rapunzel's healing powers originated from the sun and she did make an extremely brief appearance in Frozen. I'm sure Kari would have an opinion on this, as she's a huge fan of both movies.

While I AM a big fan of both movies, my trivial knowledge of both pales in comparison to yours Flame! Smile

(11-11-2014, 02:42 AM)kari leigh Wrote:  
(30-03-2014, 12:55 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Clara,

While I AM a big fan of both movies, my trivial knowledge of both pales in comparison to yours Flame! Smile

Blush

Thank you.

In an ad I saw a Frozen music box being advertised that plays "Let it Go."

On youtube I saw a parody of "Let it Go" being sung according to Google Translate. As is not uncommon with translating software, Google butchers the lyrics, but the lady singing it does have a good voice I think. I like how she sings the same inflections as Idina Menzel even though she's singing very different words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bVAoVlFYf0

There's also a video in which she sings the original:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnwdHLolgUg&list=UUP2-S6-M9ZvlY8t7cRn4O6A

(30-03-2014, 12:44 AM)froger Wrote:  Does this mean I need to lead by example?

Keeping the thread on the "narrow", or size D's if you prefer. Yes Frogger, it probably does. LOL

I'm still lurking.

After the first couple hundred posts it to does get easier!! lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon