Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Real.....

(01-04-2014, 12:03 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  You should've said, "Why would I want to do that?"

Imagine the reaction if you said in loud & clear "Why? Is their something wrong with a guy having breasts?" and looking utterly offended.

(01-04-2014, 06:33 AM)~Lotus~ Wrote:  You would have laughed I'm sure to my pretty lame reaction, funny thing was him asking me if I was having breast pain, to which the answer was, well no, I'm not!. Rolleyes

hehe, imagine if you had said "not anymore"....Big Grin

(01-04-2014, 07:17 AM)~Lotus~ Wrote:  Sheesh, I almost forgot what else he said, "yup!, your plumbing works too!", so I feel like I got the good seal of approval seal. Rolleyes

How in the heck did he know that? Huh

Clara Smile

(01-04-2014, 01:06 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(01-04-2014, 07:17 AM)~Lotus~ Wrote:  Sheesh, I almost forgot what else he said, "yup!, your plumbing works too!", so I feel like I got the good seal of approval seal. Rolleyes

Clara Smile

It was determined after a physical examination (size/shape/testes), verses the effects of shrinkage and atrophy. Trying to keep it as G as possible.

Of course I already knew all that, so no surprise there.

(01-04-2014, 03:52 PM)~Lotus~ Wrote:  

Clara Smile

It was determined after a psychical examination (size/shape/testes), verses the effects of shrinkage and atrophy. Trying to keep it as G as possible.

That went completely over my head, Lotus. I never heard of a 'psychical examination' before. Huh Did you mean physical examination? And what does 'G' stand for?

Clara (feeling kind of lost) Sad

(01-04-2014, 10:34 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(01-04-2014, 03:52 PM)~Lotus~ Wrote:  

Clara Smile

It was determined after a psychical examination (size/shape/testes), verses the effects of shrinkage and atrophy. Trying to keep it as G as possible.

That went completely over my head, Lotus. I never heard of a 'psychical examination' before. Huh Did you mean physical examination? And what does 'G' stand for?

Clara (feeling kind of lost) Sad

G-rated, like a Disney film Tongue ok thanks, yes I'm already in the psych ward!, but yes to the second PE. Rolleyes

(01-04-2014, 08:05 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(01-04-2014, 12:03 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  You should've said, "Why would I want to do that?"

Imagine the reaction if you said in loud & clear "Why? Is their something wrong with a guy having breasts?" and looking utterly offended.

Well, I mean, if it ain't broke, don't fix it! If the tits aren't bothering the person they're on, why get rid of them? Y'know?

(02-04-2014, 04:13 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(01-04-2014, 08:05 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  

Well, I mean, if it ain't broke, don't fix it! If the tits aren't bothering the person they're on, why get rid of them? Y'know?

Yep.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon