Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Home Reception

I'd like to thank you, too, Lotus for all that you have done to lift the fog that surrounds an understanding of the underlying chemistry of the human body as relates to breast growth and feminization. I haven't absorbed even half of the information you've presented, but what I have learned has been very helpful, even if I haven't applied all the lessons personally. Shy

Clara Smile

(05-04-2014, 07:19 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  I'd like to thank you, too, Lotus for all that you have done to lift the fog that surrounds an understanding of the underlying chemistry of the human body as relates to breast growth and feminization. I haven't absorbed even half of the information you've presented, but what I have learned has been very helpful, even if I haven't applied all the lessons personally. Shy

Clara Smile

Thanks Clara, I love your feedback and definitely enjoy the mental curve balls from your engineer brain. Tongue

Your expertise lotus has been a cornerstone in my transformation.and I wouldn't have the results I've had and have the new goal I have I now have due to ur posts. Thank you

(05-04-2014, 09:05 PM)roxyrolon Wrote:  Your expertise lotus has been a cornerstone in my transformation.and I wouldn't have the results I've had and have the new goal I have I now have due to ur posts. Thank you

Oh that's so exciting to hear roxy, I'm so happy it's helped you, sharing your results with others means someone else may benefit from your experience!.

CoolBig Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon