Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Really??

I was at the store a few minutes ago and saw this new place across the street with a neon sign in the front window that said, "Men's & Women's Alterations". Really???? A guy can just walk in and ask for an alteration and come out as a woman???? COOOOOOOOL!!!!

The one next to the zoo? That's how they get their exotic animals! lol

(04-04-2014, 03:00 AM)Karren Wrote:  The one next to the zoo? That's how they get their exotic animals! lol

CLOSE to the zoo.

Signs in Kohls womens fitting rooms proclaim them as "Transformation Zones" and sure enough they are!

The one that always gets me is 'Baby Changing'!!!!

M x

(04-04-2014, 12:22 PM)Karren Wrote:  Signs in Kohls womens fitting rooms proclaim them as "Transformation Zones" and sure enough they are!

Lol!!

(04-04-2014, 06:32 PM)Miranda-nata-est Wrote:  The one that always gets me is 'Baby Changing'!!!!

M x

I know!! I have YET to see a baby change in one of those!!!! You put a baby boy in there and you wait HOURS and HOURS and when you take him out, he's STILL a boy!!

Lol nice

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon