Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beginning PM...

I just received my first order of powdered PM on Tuesday, April 02, 2013.
After years of half-hearted attempts at growing my breasts, I've finally gotten serious about it.
I've had a breast pump for several years. I would use it for a few days and stop for months, then repeat...
I took 1000 mg of Saw Palmetto daily for a couple years, but stopped about 2 months ago. I ran out and just haven't resupplied yet.
During the same period, I took 100 Wild Yam capsules, I don't remember the mg. And 100 capsules of Flax Seed Oil, again, I don't remember the mg.
I have a Spearmint plant that I'll be setting out this week, I hope to be able to use the leaves to brew tea.
I am currently taking my first bottle of BlacK Cohosh Extract, 3 capsules daily. The label says, 4:1 Root Extract 135mg & 2.5% Root Extract 40mg.
Whatever that means?
As I stumble my way along this journey, any advice and information will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Take care and have a great one.
Leah

Beginning measurements:

Underbust - 41"
Across Nipples - 43"

(06-04-2014, 01:23 AM)NaughtyLeah Wrote:  I just received my first order of powdered PM on Tuesday, April 02, 2013.
After years of half-hearted attempts at growing my breasts, I've finally gotten serious about it.
I've had a breast pump for several years. I would use it for a few days and stop for months, then repeat...
I took 1000 mg of Saw Palmetto daily for a couple years, but stopped about 2 months ago. I ran out and just haven't resupplied yet.
During the same period, I took 100 Wild Yam capsules, I don't remember the mg. And 100 capsules of Flax Seed Oil, again, I don't remember the mg.
I have a Spearmint plant that I'll be setting out this week, I hope to be able to use the leaves to brew tea.
I am currently taking my first bottle of BlacK Cohosh Extract, 3 capsules daily. The label says, 4:1 Root Extract 135mg & 2.5% Root Extract 40mg.
Whatever that means?
As I stumble my way along this journey, any advice and information will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Leah

Beginning measurements:

Underbust - 41"
Across Nipples - 43"

Honey, my advice is the same as I give everyone...in the beginning of a program all you really need is PM. Save the other stuff for later. PM alone will get you going. Start at 1500mgs (3 caps daily) and move up to somewhere between 2500 and 3500 daily (spread throughout the day). After a month or two maybe add a cap or two of SP each day. Follow this for a year or two. You will get budding fairly quickly (tingles, sensitivity) followed by slow and sometimes sporadic growth.
Take regular pictures and measurements and post them here in a program page. Let other members assist you in assessing month by month growth. Listen to your body. Be patient.
After a year or two you will likely have some decent beginning growth. Remember you are trying to create a female puberty and the real thing lasts several years in gg's.
At some point, you may stall. If and when this happens you will want to reassess your program and begin adding other components in order to restart a new surge.
But you have a while to prepare for that.
Meantime, relax, take your shoes off, join in the other conversations, get to know people. If you are serious, you are going to be here awhile.

HugsWink

Hi Samantha!
I hope that you're doing well!
Thanks for you advice!
I appreciate any guidance and information that anyone may be willing to share!
Again, thanks!
Leah

Hi NaughtyLeah,
Nice to have you here on the forum. All the advice you need was provided by the lovely Samantha. I found that PM has worked well for me and I am prepared to continue for a very very long time to achieve my goals.

Good luck and many hugs
Heather

(06-04-2014, 01:23 AM)NaughtyLeah Wrote:  I just received my first order of powdered PM on Tuesday, April 02, 2014.
Whatever that means?
Thanks!
Leah

Beginning measurements:

Underbust - 41"
Across Nipples - 43"

Update:
Friday, October 07, 2016
I started using Pueraria Mirifica in April, 2014; my original post was misdated, I've tried to correct that with this update.
I haven't taken PM as religiously as I should have; and when I did take it, I probably didn't take as much as I should have.
I'll take a month or two half-ass regularly, skip up to 3, 4, months; start again. Just received a new batch to start again.
I haven't really taken anything else with or to supplement.
I have also lost 35+lbs in the last year; so far keeping it off!
I should really try to do breast exercises daily!!! Can't stress that enough, don't know why I don't...

Underbust: A legitimate 38"
Over Nipples: Still at 43"

Thanks,
Leah

(08-10-2016, 12:25 AM)NaughtyLeah Wrote:  
(06-04-2014, 01:23 AM)NaughtyLeah Wrote:  I just received my first order of powdered PM on Tuesday, April 02, 2014.
Whatever that means?
Thanks!
Leah

Beginning measurements:

Underbust - 41"
Across Nipples - 43"

Update:
Friday, October 07, 2016
I started using Pueraria Mirifica in April, 2014; my original post was misdated, I've tried to correct that with this update.
I haven't taken PM as religiously as I should have; and when I did take it, I probably didn't take as much as I should have.
I'll take a month or two half-ass regularly, skip up to 3, 4, months; start again. Just received a new batch to start again.
I should really try to do breast exercises daily!!! Can't stress that enough, don't know why I don't...

Thanks,
Leah

Sorry, this cheap ass website doesn't let you upload a decent pic, by Today's! standards anyway.

Hi, I started with massage vacuum and binural beats meditation growth and mtf videos on youtube.  I came up with my own plan while reading here and elsewhere. I discovered rotating PM BO each month gave me a budding each month.  Plus I am a simple sissy I need a multi pill of many herbs vs teas and concoctions I make,  I can take my scheduled doses on time and correct doses. So I do what works for me.

Whatever that means?
Thanks!
Leah

Beginning measurements:

Underbust - 41"
Across Nipples - 43"

Update:
Friday, October 07, 2016

Thanks,

(08-10-2016, 01:50 AM)NaughtyLeah Wrote:  
Whatever that means?
Thanks!
Leah

Beginning measurements:

Underbust - 41"
Across Nipples - 43"

Update:
Friday, October 07, 2016

Thanks,
Leah

The website let me change my avatar to a recent picture, but the same picture couldn't be uploaded to this thread?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon