Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hey !!

Wow .. Nice site.

I wish I had found this site 6 months ago, It seems all the investigations, and information I have looked into is already here on one site. ( and more )

I have wanted breasts for as long as I can remember, even dreaming of waking up with them. Then really waking up and finding nothing.

Flying by the seat of my pants, this is were i`m at right now, not too impressive, but to me being a flat as a board to this in @4 months is giving hope. I have not even taken any PM yet !

Good to have another member join our family, Janet. I hope we can help you achieve your NBE goals. I can relate to your dreaming about having beasts, but waking up and finding nothing. Now I wake up and find...OMG...I have boobs! Cool! Big Grin

Clara Kay Smile

(06-04-2014, 05:31 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  Wow .. Nice site.

I wish I had found this site 6 months ago, It seems all the investigations, and information I have looked into is already here on one site. ( and more )

I have wanted breasts for as long as I can remember, even dreaming of waking up with them. Then really waking up and finding nothing.

Flying by the seat of my pants, this is were i`m at right now, not too impressive, but to me being a flat as a board to this in @4 months is giving hope. I have not even taken any PM yet !
Welcome newbie Smile

Hi Janet!
Welcome to our little family, honey! We are glad you are here. Yes, there is a wealth of information here posted by current members and a wealth and a half left by former members. Plenty to keep you reading for a long time and lots of answers to any questions about the process of Herbal HRT.
People come here for many different reasons. I don't know you yet (though I hope we will become friends) so I don't know your situation yet, but if you are looking to grow breasts, this is the place. Just keep in mind that it is a marathon and not a sprint. If you start on PM, it by itself is probably all you need in the beginning, but it does take time to see real development. Even so, you may well feel some stirrings in a fairly short amount of time. But real growth takes a while. During that time, do not be surprised if you feel a change in your goals. It happens to many of us. Some wake up one morning have a WTF moment and are never sen again, while others change from just wanting to have some breasts to progressing toward a full transition. And everything in between. So listen to your body and constantly re examine what you are feeling and wanting.
That said, this site is testament to the lack of knowledge there is in the rest of the TG world regarding the effectiveness of herbal HRT. IT does work.
So, as I said, sweetheart, make yourself at home, stay a while...we are glad you are here. Welcome home, honey.Wink

Hugs

There's something I want to say. Maybe this isn't the place for it, but I will say it anyway.

Again, Sammie, what a nice welcoming to a new member of our family. It's so important for new members to feel the warmth that you radiate. It's a difficult time for many trying to come to grips with their cross gender identities, and finding a home of sympathetic, caring, and supporting compatriots is a dream come true. You project that spirit. Thanks for all you do.

Janet, I wish I had been as eloquent in welcoming you, but be assured I feel the same way, and I sincerely hope your stay here will be a fruitful one.

Clara Smile

Thanks for the welcome ladies ... its heartfelt from this end.

Im not sure I want to go and transition now, at this stage in life, but if it helps you understand me a little better, ill post a short bio !!

From an early age I always wanted to be a girl, ( In my dreams, from a very early age I was always a girl ). I even went as far as seeing a psychologist in my teens. In the end I backed out, for fear of the unknown and fear of upsetting my family. Although life goes on, some of those feeling never leave.

I`m now at an age were lots of guys have " some" breast tissue, so i figure what the heck, if mine are a little A to B cup, i`ll blame it on the chemicals they are pumping into chickens !!

As a side note, If I had the Internet and all the information thats available now when I was seeing the psychologist, chances are I would have transitioned.

(07-04-2014, 02:11 AM)Janet doe Wrote:  Thanks for the welcome ladies ... its heartfelt from this end.

Im not sure I want to go and transition now, at this stage in life, but if it helps you understand me a little better, ill post a short bio !!

From an early age I always wanted to be a girl, ( In my dreams, from a very early age I was always a girl ). I even went as far as seeing a psychologist in my teens. In the end I backed out, for fear of the unknown and fear of upsetting my family. Although life goes on, some of those feeling never leave.

I`m now at an age were lots of guys have " some" breast tissue, so i figure what the heck, if mine are a little A to B cup, i`ll blame it on the chemicals they are pumping into chickens !!

As a side note, If I had the Internet and all the information thats available now when I was seeing the psychologist, chances are I would have transitioned.

You r not alone in that thinking .

LOL, Janet, don't feel alone at all, honey... lots of us here (and elsewhere) share that same story. Many many many bio males with some form of GID do not come to terms with it until somewhat later in life, having tried unsuccessfully for a lifetime to deny it, often even having fathered and raised kids along the way. You are not alone, sister!
But you are in the right place. Herbs provide a safe and slow alternative to synthetic FRT. Essentially it is the same thing - raising E while lowering T, but done at lower strength levels ensuring lots of time to change direction, and also allowing for the process to commence without the need to involve therapists and doctors.
The idea, for those like yourself, and many of us, is the fin the balance we have lived without for a lifetime. I really hope we can help you find yours, sweetheart!
Hugs

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon