Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Permanent rewiring of brain through PM?

(21-04-2014, 05:26 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  I think that by using the word 'transitioning' there is an implication that the final destination is living and presenting as the opposite sex full-time, i.e. as a transsexual. I don't like that implication, because many of us transgendered are not sure how far we are going. I consider myself to be 'transitioning' to a female gender expression to some degree, that is still up in the air. In the beginning, I didn't expect to go as far as I have to date, and I know that I am going further still. How far? I don't know, but I don't know how to describe the process any other way. When one alters their sexual hormone balance to affect feminization with the development of breasts, a more feminine shape, facial and body hair removal, etc., that is transitioning in my book even if the process stops short of SRS or life as a transsexual.

Speaking for myself,
(a) the only mental effect of PM that I am aware of, is the reduction in my desire to cross dress, and that the desire returns if I stop PM.
(b) I don't consider myself to be transitioning to anything/anywhere. " I am what I am" and I'm comfortable with that. I was about 20 when I sat myself down and decided that I wasn't a woman even though I wished I was, and that I wasn't a TS and wasn't going that route. 40 years later I found PM and that has given me, at least partly, the body shape I craved and that seems to satisfy my brain - I wish my boobs were a bit bigger, I like the fact that I now have minimal body hair, my model railway hobby is still as strong as it has been for the past 60 years, I still hate sport as much as I have done all my life, I still love my wife as much as when we first met...etc.

(21-04-2014, 02:34 AM)bobowo Wrote:  In a way this feeling is great because I feel this insurmountable amount of energy to achieve remarkable things in my career, day-to-day tasks, and relationships, all knowing it is getting me closer to the at least partial HRT I want.

That sounds like the attitude of someone who will go far in whatever they choose to do. Give 'er hell. Smile

[quote Crossgendering?

Clara Smile
[/quote]

I like that ...

(20-04-2014, 10:34 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  . ..My point is that once you begin changing your hormonal balance, whether by pharma HRT, or by herbal HRT, you are in essence changing, or "transitioning" from one state to another.
I just like to keep terminology honest. Smile

Samantha , I like your definition of transitioning. I have changed so much since last year that I am not the same person as before, of course much better. So your definition applies to me very well. POM

(20-04-2014, 03:03 AM)bobowo Wrote:  I'm strongly considering trying PM (already have it in my amazon cart Smile ) for the mental changes as well as the the physical. However, I do not know if these mental changes may end up being more favorable or not. In case they are not, how permanent will the changes be? Has anyone taken them for a short or prolonged period and then stopped their program altogether and noticed themselves for the most part back to their pre NBE mentality?

I had been on PM for 14 months when I began a 30-day break (I'm now on day 23). I can honestly say that the mental effects I enjoy from PM are completely gone at this point. I suppose it's true that some permanent changes have occurred that I am not aware of (and may be blind to because of those very changes), but I am more inclined to believe that the mental changes (i.e. "rewiring") are definitely not permanent.

Misty

What I have learned and experienced so far from PM is this:

Uterus is the main source of production of estrogen in females. PM makes enough estrogen for a male to feel and change toward femininity.
So, whenever you stop PM or other phytoestrogens, then, the production of E stops, and you are back to the dominance of T.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon