Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Withdrawal Symptoms

This withdrawal bug must be contagious.

I am now on day 8 with no PM, although I have continued with spearmint plus white peony extract and tea. My principal symptoms are in my breasts. They feel significantly less full, and the buds are significantly smaller or less swollen. Moreover, my breasts are much less sore to the touch.

I have not noticed any changes in terms of personality or sexual appetite, although continuing with the anti-androgens may explain some of that. I have noticed an increasing desire to resume PM.

I'm in Day 17 of my PM break. My observations:

1) Nighttime and morning woodies are definitely regular occurrences now
2) Sexual desire is returning (but more slowly than I anticipated)
3) I'm rapidly becoming the pre-PM a**hole I used to be (that is, I am far less empathic and much more prone to impulsiveness that I am under PM)
4) My strength is returning and I am definitely experiencing fewer nerve issues in my back (a combination of higher T, weightlifting, and a very high protein diet)

Oddly enough, by breasts continue to be very sore to the touch. Some of this may be due to the weightlifting, or I may be experiencing an aromatase response that is converting some of my returning T to E.

Misty

Misty,

Observations #1 & 2 are also something I'm dealing with even as I'm getting back on pm again! I hope #3 doesn't apply to me. Sad As for #4, I need more time to properly assess my physical fitness.

I hope your back continues to heal and you're able to resume pm again. Smile

There does seem to be a common PM withdrawal experience. I'm on day 23 of my cold turkey break, and I'm very tempted to put an end to it now. Only the sense of obligation to see it through day 30 is keeping me from throwing in the towel.

1. Erections occur every night now, and very strong.
2. I look a women now with the old male lustfulness.
3. Body hair seems to be growing back faster.
4. I'm noticeably more assertive and impassive.
5. I'm more nervous and am catching myself biting my fingernails again.
6. My DW seems to have pulled away from me again.
7. My crossdreaming has come back full force.

On the other hand, I have not seen a reemergence of the old urge to masturbate.

It's hard to understand how some complex hydrocarbon molecule can make such a difference in one's life.

Clara Sad

Day 19 of my withdrawal now. GD is starting to peak. I'm starting to feel definitive desires to feminize myself again.

On the flip side I am seeing results from the higher T, high protein diet, and exercise. Nerve symptoms are becoming significantly less frequent and severe and I can lift about 25% heavier weights than I could just a month ago.

I still have 11 days to go before I may start re-introducing PM (at lower levels than I was taking). It may be hard because the desire to feminize is starting to grow very powerful.

Misty

Day 23 of my PM break. Had an hours-long erection during the night (can't remember the last time that happened). Breast tenderness is now definitely fading although I haven't noticed any reduction in size or fullness.

Mental benefits of PM are all virtually gone now, and the previously suppressed male urges and desires have returned, along with significant gender dysphoria.

On the plus side I am seeing a very significant reduction in nerve impingement symptoms. I am lifting weights every other day and consuming close to 100g/day of protein. My former strength is slowly returning and I have gained nearly an inch across my shoulders.

I still have 1 week to go on my month-long break, but I am debating now whether to extend that as my back is improving quite a bit. The take-away so far is that the effects of PM, even after over a year of consumption, appear to be completely reversed in 3 to 4 weeks (with the exception of permanent breast tissue growth).

Peace,

Misty

Misty, this is entirely in line with what I was told by my endo, ie. everything, short of surgery, is normally totally reversible.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon