Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I hope this inspires you all. :-)

A FEW of these shots have a hint of maleness, like, if you know in advance and know what to look for, but, otherwise, they're ALL pretty nice!! A few are damn hot!! Enjoy!!
http://youtu.be/8ysHU7D56I0

Thanks, Missed Miss. I enjoyed that.

Clara Smile

Great video. Thanks for posting the link.

Defiantly an inspiration.

Thanks for the link.

It always amazes me how a great makeup job and real hair ( or very realistic looking wig ) can make of break a presentation.

You're ALL quite welcome!! I'm VERY glad it did you all good!! :-D

Make-up CAN be a big help, but so can nice looking legs! At the moment, I wouldn't count on mine looking very fem, water retention in one has it very swollen at the knee, some other condition has large dark patches on both of them, mostly around the calf, and, not having been very physical the past few years, they've lost a LOT of their muscle!! :-( I think I'm gonna HAVE to set up the drums and have a regular bash at least once a week. Back in the mid `90's, I left the stage between sets at one of our gigs and, wearing my usual silky pantyhose, leotard and mini shirt, walked past some girls in the audience and one said to me, "WOW!! I'd LOVE to have YOUR legs!!" As I walked by her, I said to her, "I'd LOVE to have YOUR legs!!" Lol. And secretly thought to myself, "And that really cute bit you have between them!!"
Apparently I HAD really good looking or sexy legs. I only hope I can get them back again. Sadly, the band broke up 9 years ago, my singer died 3 years ago, I don't have a bike or a swimming pool anymore and at work, all I do is stand or sit around all bloody day!!!! :-( By the time I get home, I'm too tired from doing next to nothing all day to go do anything!! :-(

(10-04-2014, 03:24 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  You're ALL quite welcome!! I'm VERY glad it did you all good!! :-D

some other condition has large dark patches on both of them, mostly around the calf, :-(

Yeah, I have that same problem. Mine kinda look like they are dirty and need a good scrub. I did mean to ask the doctor about them a few weeks ago during a medical, but after he surprised me with a digit test, I kinda for got all about it. I`m hoping to remember when I see him again in June, something about high cholesterol.
I`v been drinking Fenugreek tea and eating the seeds like crazy, its supposed to reduce cholesterol but has this weird side effect.Dodgy

(11-04-2014, 11:39 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  
(10-04-2014, 03:24 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  You're ALL quite welcome!! I'm VERY glad it did you all good!! :-D

some other condition has large dark patches on both of them, mostly around the calf, :-(

Yeah, I have that same problem. Mine kinda look like they are dirty and need a good scrub. I did mean to ask the doctor about them a few weeks ago during a medical, but after he surprised me with a digit test, I kinda for got all about it. I`m hoping to remember when I see him again in June, something about high cholesterol.
I`v been drinking Fenugreek tea and eating the seeds like crazy, its supposed to reduce cholesterol but has this weird side effect.Dodgy
Mine started out about 5 years ago. Right above that bone that sticks out at the side of the ankle, I noticed a tiny red spot on my left leg, about the size of a quarter, and on the right leg in the same spot another red spot about the size of a dime. As I would walk through a very short field of grass on the way to work, wearing shorts, I thought it was just my grass allergy. Eventually it got bigger, now it nearly covers both calves and is growing THROUGH the legs instead of around them! About 2 years ago, I asked my Dr. what it was, she said it was a foot fungus!! Told me to get a lotramin (SP?) at the drug store. I used it for at least a month or two, then had to see my foot Dr. and asked him what it was. I told him she said it was foot fungus. He said, "THAT'S NOT A FOOT FUNGUS!!" And he gave me a bunch of sample bottles of Eucarin for it. Again, I used them until they were gone, a number of months, but it's still here!! The cream did NOTHING for me!! Nobody seems to know what it is!! My mom's visiting nurse looked at my legs and did some research and said it's to do with varicose veins!

(12-04-2014, 12:14 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(11-04-2014, 11:39 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  

Mine started out about 5 years ago. Right above that bone that sticks out at the side of the ankle, I noticed a tiny red spot on my left leg, about the size of a quarter, and on the right leg in the same spot another red spot about the size of a dime. As I would walk through a very short field of grass on the way to work, wearing shorts, I thought it was just my grass allergy. Eventually it got bigger, now it nearly covers both calves and is growing THROUGH the legs instead of around them! About 2 years ago, I asked my Dr. what it was, she said it was a foot fungus!! Told me to get a lotramin (SP?) at the drug store. I used it for at least a month or two, then had to see my foot Dr. and asked him what it was. I told him she said it was foot fungus. He said, "THAT'S NOT A FOOT FUNGUS!!" And he gave me a bunch of sample bottles of Eucarin for it. Again, I used them until they were gone, a number of months, but it's still here!! The cream did NOTHING for me!! Nobody seems to know what it is!! My mom's visiting nurse looked at my legs and did some research and said it's to do with varicose veins!

Varicose veins!! Sounds like we are just going to have to put up with it ? I know scrubbing it with a stiff brush does not help at all!!

I'm pretty sure there's something to take to get rid of those, I'll have too look around.

(12-04-2014, 12:47 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I'm pretty sure there's something to take to get rid of those, I'll have too look around.

IIRC they have a Laser Treatment to get rid of those.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon