Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I should have found this site sooner !!

(10-04-2014, 12:12 AM)Janet doe Wrote:  
(09-04-2014, 04:18 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(09-04-2014, 02:53 AM)Janet doe Wrote:  I feel like this is a trick question ? http://www.breastnexus.com/images/icons/tongue.gif

Yes, I kinda like the intimacy, but I also understand that some dysfunction and NBE kinda go hand in hand.

So, being greedy, minimizing one effect, whilst maximizing the other is the thought.

Its going to be interesting to see what effect the PM has once it arrives later in the week, that, the Dandelion Root and the Licorice !

I`m always open to any suggestions, and advice.
Heck, even constructive criticism.

No trick question here, lol.

If I had to guess I'd say that explains about 65% of the Bio-males here. There are options, libido is one that will take a big hit, loss of function is definitely a casualty (it's mixed emotions for some). I take amino acid supplement that has L-Arginne which works like the GB. Look into the L-Arginine, it does carry some risks so make sure you read all the interactions. Let's face though, just about everything we take these days has risk involved, Peggy did an awesome job on her herb and interaction thread, and ELLA has another thread with awesome info and safety concerns, so check them out when you get a chance.

Dandelion is a choice, I like that it up-regulates E and helps Metabloism and detoxifies. Licorice is a good choice but be careful, you have to go easy. New research has been done with the constituents of LR and Central Nervous System diseases, although more research is needed, it was expressed as positive results.

Role of P-glycoprotein in limiting the brain penetration of glabridin, an active isoflavan from the root of Glycyrrhiza glabra
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17551811

So you have:

Pueraria Mirifica-The most potent phytoestrogen, targets E receptors, minor anti-androgen (daidzien).

Licorice-Anti-androgenic, activates alpha and beta estrogen receptors and blocks 5-ar, DGL is thought to have fewer side effects.

Dandelion root-Upregulates estrogen receptors, (uses the estrogen you are putting in).

What did I miss?

Your knowledge in this area astounds me, i`m glad your around to help us on the right path ...

I guess should add, Ive been drinking green tea like crazy too, and just yesterday I picked up some Australian tree sap extract ( heck, does this stuff stink ) I guessing my chest is going to be achene free !!

One question I do have though, do you happen to know what the life expectancy of the hormones in our system ?

Two reasons,

The first would be possible to take say PM in the morning and FG in the late afternoon, without them both fighting for the same E receptors ?

The second, If I had to give a blood or urine sample I would like to have a lower E count before hand. ( This of course would depend on why I was actually there )

Hi Janet,

Busy packing for a trip, but you REALLY Big Grin need to check this thread, it's exactly what you need! Wink

Half-life of hormones
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14002&highlight=Half-life+of+hormones

I'll add more when I get the chance!

Big Grin

Hi Janet,

Busy packing for a trip, but you REALLY Big Grin need to check this thread, it's exactly what you need! Wink

Half-life of hormones
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14002&highlight=Half-life+of+hormones

I'll add more when I get the chance!

Big Grin
[/quote]

Lotus Honey, you are the best. That is exactly the information I was looking for.

Hi! Please forgive me if I sound a bit uninformed, my boyfriend and I are new to this process and very much learning.
Are you saying saw palmetto will hinder breast growth in males? We are just now starting a herbal regimen and decided on fenugreek and saw palmetto to see how it goes. Should he stop the saw palmetto?

(13-04-2014, 09:30 PM)Cassahhdee Wrote:  Hi! Please forgive me if I sound a bit uninformed, my boyfriend and I are new to this process and very much learning.
Are you saying saw palmetto will hinder breast growth in males? We are just now starting a herbal regimen and decided on fenugreek and saw palmetto to see how it goes. Should he stop the saw palmetto?

I believe there are better options to saw palmetto, if you already have it, I would continue but read through some of the other threads on an alternative to replace it with. Lutus, has some very informative threads.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20214

This is using saw palmetto, I too will be changing once my batch here is depleted.

I`m happy to see your supporting your boyfriend in this, it looks like you are a one in a million sweetheart.

You were using saw palmetto and what else? And curious as to doses too, we have seen so many answers to that, but your results are quite nice actually. Did you notice any health side effects, this has been my biggest concern.

And thank you so much for your time and help, I don't know if I'm one in a million but I love him to pieces and want to see him happy.

(14-04-2014, 04:42 AM)Cassahhdee Wrote:  You were using saw palmetto and what else? And curious as to doses too, we have seen so many answers to that, but your results are quite nice actually. Did you notice any health side effects, this has been my biggest concern.

And thank you so much for your time and help, I don't know if I'm one in a million but I love him to pieces and want to see him happy.

Thanks for the compliments on my little girls, ( blush ) i`m kinda happy with them.

I have been taking the following since Nov of last year.
@ 6000mg Fenugreek daily
@ 8000mg Fennel daily
@ 8000mg Flax seed
360mg Saw Palmetto ( tabs )
240mg Ginkgo Biloba ( tabs )

I`m not sure were you live, but here in Canada I have been able to pick up the non tab stuff at the bulk barn. The Tab items can be had almost anywhere that sells health supplements, although getting them through Amazon is a whole lot cheaper.

The Fenugreek was taken 3000mg twice daily, placed in a cup with boiling water left to seep for 10 minutes or so, the whole lot was the eaten.

The Fennel was also mixed in with boiling water in a thermos flask, with two green tea bags, and this was drank over the day / evening, I also consumed all the seeds. ( I added the seeds from the thermos to the second batch of fenugreek.

The Flax seed I had with warm milk in a cup, instead of a breakfast before going to work.

Admittedly, the taste is a little " different " but after a few days, you don't notice it, in-fact I have gone off the taste of normal straight tea.

You could also get the above in tablet form from amazon.

Health side effects ( hmm ) any thing taken mayhave possible side effects, so far I have not noticed any ( aside from the obvious ones Big Grin).
The flax seed is full of omega 3, thats good, but it can also increase your toilet visits. Your boyfriend may notice some ED issues, I`m lucky that mine seems to have been one of the few that went the other way.

Good luck, and feel free to ask any more questions. Any one on this board is more than willing to help. Almost all of them have way more knowledge than I do.

Hi Cass...allow me to barge in here a little...tee hee. You do sound like a wonderful girl, and I wish we were all fortunate enough to have SOs as supportive as you.Smile Can we clone you? Tongue
One thing to consider. Whether we are using herbs or synthetic hormones, this is essentially the same thing...HRT. The big difference with herbs is that the process is slower. But when we look to boost breast growth we are lowering testosterone. You should know that the ...hmmm..."boy bits? ...may eventually suffer some. A full blown no holds barred program will cause loss of libido, infertility and near total ED eventually (2-4 years is common). The libido and ED are reversible but the jury is still out on fertility.
Now this can be moderated. A break of a week every month or so is usually enough to maintain function, especially with a loving partner.
But I just wanted to be sure you were in this with your eyes open, honey.
My suggestion would be to start out slowly, just use PM, and skip an AA like SP or spearmint entirely in the beginning. PM already has a mild AA effect all by itself. Even with just PM (maybe 2000 mgs a day) growth should begin, and your SO will also get the calming mental benefits.
If I can help in any way just let me know, ok?
Hugs

(14-04-2014, 03:11 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Hi Cass...allow me to barge in here a little...tee hee. You do sound like a wonderful girl, and I wish we were all fortunate enough to have SOs as supportive as you.Smile Can we clone you? Tongue
One thing to consider. Whether we are using herbs or synthetic hormones, this is essentially the same thing...HRT. The big difference with herbs is that the process is slower. But when we look to boost breast growth we are lowering testosterone. You should know that the ...hmmm..."boy bits? ...may eventually suffer some. A full blown no holds barred program will cause loss of libido, infertility and near total ED eventually (2-4 years is common). The libido and ED are reversible but the jury is still out on fertility.
Now this can be moderated. A break of a week every month or so is usually enough to maintain function, especially with a loving partner.
But I just wanted to be sure you were in this with your eyes open, honey.
My suggestion would be to start out slowly, just use PM, and skip an AA like SP or spearmint entirely in the beginning. PM already has a mild AA effect all by itself. Even with just PM (maybe 2000 mgs a day) growth should begin, and mour SO will also get the calming mental benefits.
If I can help in any way just let me know, ok?
Hugs

I don't think the world can handle any more Cass's runnin around lol Tongue
Fertility is a non-issue, we are both done in that area, we are agreed.
The function however, neither of us wish to see that diminished, we enjoy each other entirely too much teehee.
I think both of us could handle a temporary "function" issue should the end results be what he is happy with.
I know it's a possibility, and I thank you for the heads up. Thanks to everyone for your input so far, you are all so welcoming! I'm sure we will have many questions through the course of our journey, this has been the best resource I have found, by far. Thank you thank you thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon