Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Side Benefits?

(13-04-2014, 09:55 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Went to a Mexican restaurant last night in Oak Ridge, TN. Saw a car in the parking lot with a front plate reading "T Girl" in bright red letters. Now that's self acceptance! It warmed my heart.

Clara Smile

Eh, that's not surprising. Probably just some ignorant redneck woman with the all too common, misguided, fervent nationalism on the state level. You sure they weren't orange letters? lol

Eating at a Mexican restaurant in Tennessee....now that takes courage!

(13-04-2014, 05:17 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(13-04-2014, 09:55 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Went to a Mexican restaurant last night in Oak Ridge, TN. Saw a car in the parking lot with a front plate reading "T Girl" in bright red letters. Now that's self acceptance! It warmed my heart.

Clara Smile

Eh, that's not surprising. Probably just some ignorant redneck woman with the all too common, misguided, fervent nationalism on the state level. You sure they weren't orange letters? lol

Eating at a Mexican restaurant in Tennessee....now that takes courage!

So T Girl could also mean Tennessee Girl? Maybe she's both. Tongue

Clara Smile

I'd guess that you didn't manage to spot the car's owner in the restaurant - so either she was passable or more likely what Sarah or Flame suggested.
It was Colorado Mexican that nearly finished me off -I keep remembering that when I go to the mildly Mexican restaurant in our village which is run by a retired Denver homicide cop.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon