Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

CD dream

I had this dream last night:
A friend (I have NO idea who it was, but I think it was a woman) and myself decided to go shopping and I decided to go en femme, at least partially. I wore a pair of fake tits and a shirt that was kinda dressy, but loose enough that if I slouched over slightly, you couldn't tell I had tits, but, I didn't exactly go about actively trying to hide them. If someone saw them, oh, well!
While I was looking around at some clothes, I wondered what it'd be like to work there and figured they wouldn't be anywhere near as open about CD/TS issues as I'd like, so I assumed I SURE wouldn't want to work there!! The ONLY place I know of that allows cross-dressing and the like of their employees is Chase Manhattan bank, and I CERTAINLY wouldn't want to work there!!!! (They're BIG TIME in with the illuminazis!!)
After a few moments, this guy walks into the store wearing a really cool looking long skirt and he either HAS nice tits or is also wearing fakes. But, mine, for some reason, are only made of toilet paper!!
So, as he walks by, I notice he's also wearing a store name tag!! aha!! He WORKS there!! Cool!!!! Maybe this place WOULD be a cool place to work!! (I continue to say, "he", because, although in drag and with tits, he's making NO attempt at all to pass in any other way.)
My friend also notices him and starts to make a few comments about him which I'm not thrilled with and I reprimand him/her, at this point, it now seems as though my friend is actually a guy. As this friend is completely faceless, per se, (I mean, there's no face that I recognize), I really have NO idea who it is, it's just a friend of some sort.
At this point, I decided to go over to this guy in the skirt and tits and just tell him that I really like his cool psychedelic-looking skirt, which I REALLY DO like, but I feel that I should take off MY tits because I feel it might be insulting to him, especially if he sees a guy with VERY fake tits trying to talk to him, like, I'm only complimenting him on the skirt to make fun of him, so, to keep from possibly making him feel bad about the way he's dressed, as if I'm making fun of him for it, I get rid of my tits, which, for some reason, are now just below the waist band in my pants and are VERY floppy and fake looking!!
He doesn't see me remove my tits and hasn't even noticed me at all, yet.
Once I've gotten rid of my tits, I walk over to him and tell him that I REALLY like his skirt!! Before he can respond in ANY way, I wake up, probably having something to do with the music I was listening to. I almost ALWAYS play some kind of music when I go to bed, mostly stuff that I call, "night music". Stuff that's pretty relaxing, per se, mostly electronic music by Tangerine Dream, Tim Blake, Solar Quest, Jean Michel Jarre, Enya, B-Tribe, Orb, Moody Blues, etc.. Last night it was Enigma. Some part of the music woke me up for a few seconds and I lost the dream. :-(

(10-04-2014, 02:55 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I had this dream last night:
A friend (I have NO idea who it was, but I think it was a woman) and myself decided to go shopping and I decided to go en femme, at least partially. I wore a pair of fake tits and a shirt that was kinda dressy, but loose enough that if I slouched over slightly, you couldn't tell I had tits, but, I didn't exactly go about actively trying to hide them. If someone saw them, oh, well!
While I was looking around at some clothes, I wondered what it'd be like to work there and figured they wouldn't be anywhere near as open about CD/TS issues as I'd like, so I assumed I SURE wouldn't want to work there!! The ONLY place I know of that allows cross-dressing and the like of their employees is Chase Manhattan bank, and I CERTAINLY wouldn't want to work therein!!!! (They're BIG TIME in with the illuminazis!!)
After a few moments, this guy walks into the store wearing a really cool looking long skirt and he either HAS nice tits or is also wearing fakes. But, mine, for some reason, are only made of toilet paper!!
So, as he walks by, I notice he's also wearing a store name tag!! aha!! He WORKS there!! Cool!!!! Maybe this place WOULD be a cool place to work!! (I continue to say, "he", because, although in drag and with tits, he's making NO attempt at all to pass in any other way.)
My friend also notices him and starts to make a few comments about him which I'm not thrilled with and I reprimand him/her, at this point, it now seems as though my friend is actually a guy. As this friend is completely faceless, per se, (I mean, there's no face that I recognize), I really have NO idea who it is, it's just a friend of some sort.
At this point, I decided to go over to this guy in the skirt and tits and just tell him that I really like his cool psychedelic-looking skirt, which I REALLY DO like, but I feel that I should take off MY tits because I feel it might be insulting to him, especially if he sees a guy with VERY fake tits trying to talk to him, like, I'm only complimenting him on the skirt to make fun of him, so, to keep from possibly making him feel bad about the way he's dressed, as if I'm making fun of him for it, I get rid of my tits, which, for some reason, are now just below the waist band in my pants and are VERY floppy and fake looking!!
Once I've gotten rid of my tits, I walk over to him and tell him that I REALLY like his skirt!! Before he can respond in ANY way, I wake up, probably having something to do with the music I was listening to. I almost ALWAYS play some kind of music when I go to bed, mostly stuff that I call, "night music". Stuff that's pretty relaxing, per se, mostly electronic music by Tangerine Dream, Tim Blake, Solar Quest, Jean Michel Jarre, Enya, B-Tribe, Orb, Moody Blues, etc.. Last night it was Enigma. Some part of the music woke me up for a few seconds and I lost the dream. :-(

Dont you just love dreams like that !! Confusing heck and make no sense at all once you wake up .

Oh, I've had some doozies over the years!! Drugs?? Who needs drugs?? At least this one I understand easily. If it has a hidden meaning, I don't know what it is, but, just at face value, I get it.
And they say you can't remember your dreams, I can remember dreams I had when I was still in my single digits!! They say dreams are only in black & white, then why was this guy's skirt in psychedelic colours?

(11-04-2014, 12:02 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Oh, I've had some doozies over the years!! Drugs?? Who needs drugs?? At least this one I understand easily. If it has a hidden meaning, I don't know what it is, but, just at face value, I get it.
And they say you can't remember your dreams, I can remember dreams I had when I was still in my single digits!! They say dreams are only in black & white, then why was this guy's skirt in psychedelic colours?

They say that ? Weird, my dreams are always in colour.

Yeah, I heard someone say with a scientific certainty that we all dream in black & white! I can still recall seeing my grandmother's light brown collie, Fluff, barking at me from atop a deep hole I fell into in a dream when I was about 8 years old! She was barking excitedly trying to help me, but while stomping around trying to figure out what to do, she was knocking more loose brown and black dirt into the hole on top of me and it was falling into my mouth as I was yelling at her to stop. It kept getting harder and harder to breathe and when I woke up moments later I found that I was having another bout with pneumonia!!
Some of my dreams incorporate what's really happening to me in the dreams.
Too bad it doesn't happen the other way sometimes, I HAVE had a few dreams where I was a girl!!

I thought everyone dreams it colour with the occational black & white. lol
Turns out it's age dependant.

Daily Telegraph science news about dreaming.

New Scientist article on dreams.

Denita

(12-04-2014, 12:27 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Yeah, I heard someone say with a scientific certainty that we all dream in black & white! I can still recall seeing my grandmother's light brown collie, Fluff, barking at me from atop a deep hole I fell into in a dream when I was about 8 years old! She was barking excitedly trying to help me, but while stomping around trying to figure out what to do, she was knocking more loose brown and black dirt into the hole on top of me and it was falling into my mouth as I was yelling at her to stop. It kept getting harder and harder to breathe and when I woke up moments later I found that I was having another bout with pneumonia!!
Some of my dreams incorporate what's really happening to me in the dreams.
Too bad it doesn't happen the other way sometimes, I HAVE had a few dreams where I was a girl!!

I've also heard, several times in fact, that we only dream in black and white. Yet I've never met anyone who does. Weird. Mine are in color as well. If they were in black and white, wouldn't it be a giveaway that it's only a dream?

Update: Just Googled it and it said 80% of people dream in color, the rest in black and white. Interesting.

(10-04-2014, 10:43 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  
(10-04-2014, 02:55 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I had this dream last night:
While I was looking around at some clothes, I wondered what it'd be like to work there and figured they wouldn't be anywhere near as open about CD/TS issues as I'd like, so I assumed I SURE wouldn't want to work there!! The ONLY place I know of that allows cross-dressing and the like of their employees is Chase Manhattan bank, and I CERTAINLY wouldn't want to work therein!!!! (They're BIG TIME in with the illuminazis!!)

Dont you just love dreams like that !! Confusing heck and make no sense at all once you wake up .
Nice dream.. The guy must have enjoyed your tits in the dream.. Nevertheless it was due to music you heard.. Such strange dreams do come.

(05-05-2014, 10:45 AM)SeymourSimpkins Wrote:  Nice dream.. The guy must have enjoyed your tits in the dream.. Nevertheless it was due to music you heard.. Such strange dreams do come.
Yes! Two nights ago, I had this really beautiful dream about being on a triple-deck cruise ship on the river at night and when I started to wake up. I noticed that the music I was hearing in the dream, the music that was CAUSING the dream, was an Enya track that was playing on my stereo!! I woke up just as that song was ending and another of hers on that reel of tape was starting.
Although beautiful, the dream ended KINDA weird! My dick turned into some small furry woodland critter! Maybe a baby fox or raccoon, but only from the neck up.

I had a really vivid dream about two weeks ago. I was a female police officer rushing around solving crimes and arresting people. I don't normally remember dreams but it was so vivid it stayed with me for days.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon