Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lab grown Vagina - order yours now !!!

Wink 

Well I have watched & enjoyed this forum, since I am either TS or obsessed with my own breast growth...... who knows....
The "Deja-Vu" Story....age 56 and since 6 years of age I wanted to be a girl....but was fighting it.......

Now we have come to a new Step in History - this will change everything from what you are to who you want to be.....
+++++++ Lab Grown Tissue which is made out of your own cells and then formed to what you want it to be ++ ++++
Go ahead and get your own Vagina - no Problem - have fun !!!!

Here is the Link: http://www.webmd.com/women/news/20140410...RSS_PUBLIC

GROOVY!!!!!
Does this mean they can also create fully functional uterus's and ovaries?

(12-04-2014, 12:29 AM)brenda711 Wrote:  Well I have watched & enjoyed this forum, since I am either TS or obsessed with my own breast growth...... who knows....
The "Deja-Vu" Story....age 56 and since 6 years of age I wanted to be a girl....but was fighting it.......

Now we have come to a new Step in History - this will change everything from what you are to who you want to be.....
+++++++ Lab Grown Tissue which is made out of your own cells and then formed to what you want it to be ++ ++++

I guess our cases could be viewed as a birth defect too !!

(12-04-2014, 12:35 AM)Janet doe Wrote:  
(12-04-2014, 12:29 AM)brenda711 Wrote:  Well I have watched & enjoyed this forum, since I am either TS or obsessed with my own breast growth...... who knows....

I guess our cases could be viewed as a birth defect too !!

Absolutely!!
Wink 

Also in this German Newspaper they are stating that they are trying to get approval from the US FDA also for using this as a treatment for SRS * Sex Reasignment Surgery, which will then be a new Chapter.... we are going towards "Designer Body" with a Creation of our own Tissue & Muscle Cells....
So, everybody try to stay alive a little longer (I suspect about 5 years) and order your new Heart Aterie, Vagina, Penis for Woman or whatever comes in handy...."The New You" is on its way !!!
http://www.bild.de/ratgeber/gesundheit/v....bild.html

Hmmm, I wonder how long it will take before the "penis enlargement" industry gets a hold of this item... tee hee...Tongue

(12-04-2014, 03:04 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Hmmm, I wonder how long it will take before the "penis enlargement" industry gets a hold of this item... tee hee...Tongue

Aren't they already doing penis grafts? I don't know for sure but it seems to me I've actually heard of this somewhere a good while ago.

Knew this was just around the corner, didn't expect it for at least 10 years though.

(12-04-2014, 03:08 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(12-04-2014, 03:04 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Hmmm, I wonder how long it will take before the "penis enlargement" industry gets a hold of this item... tee hee...Tongue

Aren't they already doing penis grafts? I don't know for sure but it seems to me I've actually heard of this somewhere a good while ago.

Is that like grafting a donor penis ???
Who ever gets mine once I pass on will surly be dissapointed!!

(12-04-2014, 03:39 AM)Janet doe Wrote:  
(12-04-2014, 03:08 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

Is that like grafting a donor penis ???
Who ever gets mine once I pass on will surly be dissapointed!!

Yeah.
Well, only a few inches make a difference! You could help a 6-incher become an 8-incher! ;-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon