Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello

Hi All,

For some time now I have wondered what to say in my intro message. So I am not sure how this is going to work out, but for some of the questions that come up, I'll provide some of my preferences.

I live in Europe, and have been most of my life. I would say that I am exactly 5 on the GD Scale, and tend not to waiver too much nowadays, tending more towards a female approach than a male one in most situations. Taking PM and have been for quite some time now, on a variable dose depending on my mood, but generally it is at least 1000mg, using cream at least once a day.

Sadly I have to work in Male mode due to the nature of the setup I am working in, and I have quite a high pressure job.

Personality Types: MBTI/Jung INFJ, DISC (43) Objective/Critical Thinker

Hair Management: Laser'd beard, keep it 'topped up' with a Philips Lumea IPL (SC2006/11 model). Body hair, IPL with the Lumea, and also post IPL epilation with a Philips SatinPerfect.

I like Sci-Fi, Anime, and historical settings, especially some of my favourite series of books like the Chanur books, the Morgaine books by C.J.Cheryh, the Dune series by Frank Herbert, the Falko novels by Lindsey Davis, most books by John Harris, and I am currently reading the Gor novels (not for the faint hearted) by John Norman.
Favorite Anime/Manga are: Kimagure Organge Road, Laputa, Dirty Pair, Ranma 1/2, I my me strawberry eggs, Tenchi Moyu, El Hazard, Bubblegum Crisis, Kishin Corps, Steam Detectives, and Shouju Kakumei Utena.

I tend to lurk in forums, and will only usually post if I have something to say, so please don't expect me to be the life and soul. Smile

Tal, I wish you all well.

Groundmoss

Welcome, Groundmoss. Nice intro! I do hope you'll chime in on the discussions. We learn from each other.

How about that boy prince, George!

Clara Smile

Hello Groundmoss.

Welcome to the forum! Smile

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Denita

Welcome, honey! Since I know you have been hanging around with us for awhile, there isn't much to say that I am sure you have not already read...but still...we are glad you are here!

Hi Groundmoss, a very warm welcome from me here in the UK. I am very impressed with your regime relating to body and facial hair.

Take care

Hugs
Heather

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon