Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Plan B for NBE?

Hi Flame,

How is your quest for finding a balance between NBE and fitness coming? I'm still completely off all NBE herbs. The biggest drawback so far is loss of the mental benefits.

I'd like to resume some regimen in a few weeks but I'm unsure where to start...

Misty

Misty,

I've posted my monthly progress pictures. Take a look and see...Shy

My libidio is definitely back, though maybe a little tamer than pre-NBE.

I think I'm making some progress with fitness. Right now I'm focusing on upper body strength.

I also got my blessed thistle today, so I'll be adding that to my regime tomorrow.

I'm still making progress with my physical fitness. Interesting enough, my upper body strength seems to be returning faster than my aerobic fitness. I'll be taking my monthly progress pictures in a few days, so I'm interested to hear what kind of feedback I'll get with my addition of blessed thistle and minimal pm doses.

An update: I'm making some definite progress with my fitness. On the aerobic side, I think a lot of it is mental. Given enough time and effort, I think the possibility of returning to a pre-NBE level of fitness is attainable. The big mystery though is to what extent exactly the lack of spearmint and my minimal dose of pm has played in these circumstances.

(24-06-2014, 12:24 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  An update: I'm making some definite progress with my fitness. On the aerobic side, I think a lot of it is mental. Given enough time and effort, I think the possibility of returning to a pre-NBE level of fitness is attainable. The big mystery though is to what extent exactly the lack of spearmint and my minimal dose of pm has played in these circumstances.

Hi Flame,
Great news on your fitness coming back. It's not surprising if you've reduced your NBE herb dosages.

Have you had your levels checked?

Clara Smile

(24-06-2014, 01:04 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Hi Flame,
Great news on your fitness coming back. It's not surprising if you've reduced your NBE herb dosages.

Have you had your levels checked?

Clara Smile

No, I haven't had my hormone levels checked. I'm not sure it would be very meaningful data considering I didn't have my levels checked prior to pursuing NBE or going on minimal doses for NBE herbs.

flamesabres -

What do you think the effect of the blessed thistle is for you? I purchased some but never started taking it. I am hoping your input will provide some guidance.

spanky

Spanky,

I think the blessed thistle has helped with "filling out" or projecting my breasts more. I guess my progress pictures would be the best way to assess my success in this regard. With no anti-androgen and my pm levels at a bare minimum, the only NBE herb I have left to support growth is blessed thistle.

(24-06-2014, 12:24 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  An update: I'm making some definite progress with my fitness. On the aerobic side, I think a lot of it is mental. Given enough time and effort, I think the possibility of returning to a pre-NBE level of fitness is attainable. The big mystery though is to what extent exactly the lack of spearmint and my minimal dose of pm has played in these circumstances.

I've made some definite progress with my aerobic fitness over the last month. I think it's reasonable to assume that being relatively physically fit is attainable while taking a moderate dose of pm. I still haven't added spearmint back into my regime though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon