Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Plan B for NBE?

(15-04-2014, 03:12 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Epicene,

Are you saying a pm daily dose of 1,000 mg- 1,500 mg could be a big hindrance for me? I would prefer to have even a minimal amount of pm in my system just to ward off the involuntary erections and such.

Would progesterone cream be an acceptable source of progesterone you think? I would like to use what I have onhand versus having to buy more stuff like fenugreek and maca.

PM: It's hard to say, but I believe you'd be best going lower or stopping. It's hard to find a balance in such a thing. The bio-male body is so sensitive to estrogen but relatively insensitive to testosterone. It's the opposite for women. If your T gets far below the average male range, you're probably going to experience the adverse effects that either gender could have with low T. Excess estrogen has similar effects, exacerbating the issue. This is actually ridiculously easy to do. I know there's a lot of testosterone hate here, but it's really important for health and fitness. Even with the erection issue, bio-women do get "erections" just as men with their lower testosterone. It's just not as noticeable since their equivalent is much smaller with less blood flow. By letting your T recover a bit, you should get more energy and muscle health pretty quickly, helping you with your fitness pursuits.

Progesterone+Prolactin: Yes. The cream is the best Pg source in my opinion. It's a bit odd and uncomfortable, but many people see much better results applying it in or around the nether regions. Really suggest a prolactin source though. FG is my favorite, but any galactagogue will be good. These without PM interference and a low AA may give you a different type of breast growth than you've been seeing.

I really appreciate everyone's continual feedback in this thread. Smile

Lenneth,

I skimmed over the exercise routine. I'll need more time to review. At the end of her plan she mentioned that running is out for her due to an ankle injury. I suppose the secret to getting better at running is to just run.

Groundmoss,

It's a big commitment for me to run 45 minutes every day. I'll have to give up a sizable part of my leisure time or something to follow that kind of regime.

Misty,

I hope I do find that balance. I sometimes get the feeling that such a balance is merely an illusion and thereby impossible to achieve. I hope you're feeling better from your back surgery.

Miss C,

Yeah, I can really relate to the problem of exercising become a bore. I'm hoping getting the "runner's high" would be a good motivational tool to keep up with the exercise. Unfortunately, the weather in my area has been disappointing as of late.

Epicene,

I think I'm really better off with the mental benefits from pm than without. At this point I'm planning on limiting my daily intake to 1,000-1,500 mg. Spearmint is out of the equation for the time being. I would prefer not adding fenugreek to me regime as I don't want to smell like maple syrup! Do you have any thoughts on using fennel or blessed thistle as a galactagogue?

Everyone,

I updated my profile to reflect my current NBE regime. I'm particularly curious to see if a galactagogue helps to achieve breast enlargement where pm has not yet succeeded for me.

I also have a problem with the fake maple syrup aura from FG. Based on some posts by Surfer Joe, I have been using Shatavari instead. Dosing is guesswork, currently about 3g per day of powder. Whether it actually does anything, I don't know, but at least it overcomes the maple syrup problem, and although supposedly related to asparagus, it doesn't produce that characteristic asparagus urine smell.

Flamesabres -

I have been able to keep with a stair climber routine pretty well, shooting for a minimum of 4 sessions a week, each at about 3,500 steps /200+ floors / 680+ calories (according to the machine's readout). Motivation is sometimes an issue, but as a rule I stick with it. My goal is mostly cardio, which gets more important with age. I do a little lifting type exercise, but that is more sporadic.

The only way I know of to avoid boredom when exercising is to listen to music or NPR. Without it, it becomes a drag to do such a repetitious routine.

I think T suppression may be part of the cause of motivational drift. However, I have not noticed much loss in terms of capacity when I am taking PM, even up over 2,000 mg / day.

I am getting to be somewhat aware of how apparent my breasts may be to others using the gym. No one has said anything, so perhaps it is not so noticeable after all.

spanky

Spanky,

Maybe others assume your "breast enlargement" is the reason why you're in the gym. [Image: smiley-laughing002.gif]

I do relate to listening to music as a way to pass the time when walking or running long distances.

(17-04-2014, 06:14 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Epicene,

I think I'm really better off with the mental benefits from pm than without. At this point I'm planning on limiting my daily intake to 1,000-1,500 mg. Spearmint is out of the equation for the time being. I would prefer not adding fenugreek to me regime as I don't want to smell like maple syrup! Do you have any thoughts on using fennel or blessed thistle as a galactagogue?

Fennel will be somewhat more effective, but blessed thistle may also help your liver. Because of that, I'd start with the thistle since it may also help your body's response to NBE. Nipple stimulation will also boost prolactin considerably, and it doesn't have to be too frequent. Most breast massages will provide enough of this stimulation.

Also, I'd recommend staying off the PM until you've got the other constituents of your regime in line and started. When you've been on them for about a week and aren't feeling your desired PM effects, titrate your dose up one capsule every 4 days until you get them.

Epicene,

I placed an order for blessed thistle through Swanson Vitamins. Hopefully I should be getting them in the next week or so.

I already started to taking pm again. Maybe I'll quit pm again once I get the blessed thistle.

@Flamesabers: I'd be very interested to hear how you get on with the Spearmint, especially how does it affect your hair? Been thinking about adding it to my PM for a little while now.

@Spanky: Love the stair climber, but my current gym doesn't have one. Thought about doing stair climbing competitions?

(20-04-2014, 08:01 AM)groundmoss Wrote:  @Flamesabers: I'd be very interested to hear how you get on with the Spearmint, especially how does it affect your hair? Been thinking about adding it to my PM for a little while now.

@Spanky: Love the stair climber, but my current gym doesn't have one. Thought about doing stair climbing competitions?

I didn't know there were such competitions! I have done quite a bit of mountain climbing, including some moderately high altitudes (20,000 foot range), so stair climbing is a natural for me. I also like elipticals, but have gravitated back to stair climbers because of my love for the mountains.

From my own experience with spearmint, I would say that my hair loss seemed to stop once I was on 2,000+ mg/day PM plus 1,600 mg/day of spearmint program. I would not rely on that information for a prescription, however, because it may have been nothing more than coincidence. that is, the reduced hair loss may have been the result of other factors.

(20-04-2014, 08:01 AM)groundmoss Wrote:  @Flamesabers: I'd be very interested to hear how you get on with the Spearmint, especially how does it affect your hair? Been thinking about adding it to my PM for a little while now.

In regards to hair, it's hard to say. I seldom shave my legs and I've gotten much of my facial and chest hair lasered off before taking spearmint. I'm young enough that male pattern baldness isn't a problem for me either. I suspect spearmint will help with controlling the growth of body hair, but it's hard for me to say to what extent. The biggest thing I've noticed with spearmint is it really knocks down my libidio.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon