Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello Everyone

I am a mtf transgender and I'm currently only using PM/SP, while waiting for my actual HRT to begin. I'm really glad to be a member of the forums as much of what I've seen and read it is very informative. I'm looking forward to learning, growing and conversing with all of you.

Hello kajmir.

Welcome to the board. Smile

A number of members here have some experience with pharma hormones, so I'm sure you can get some advice on this board if you need it.

Pm is what I'm familiar with. How long have you been pursuing the herbal route?

Out of curiosity, is your avatar a picture of Sephiroth?

Welcome to the forum! I hope you can get out of it what you're looking for! :-) Good luck on your journey!!

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Hi Kajmir, and welcome. We are glad you found us, honey. How long have you been taking PM, and in what dosage? Its always easier to answer questions or suggestions if we have a better idea of your program. Oh, one little correction...just semantics, I am sure. You referred to being on herbs until you begin your "actual HRT". Just to be clear, is you are taking PM and other herbs then you are already in "actual HRT". I think what you meant was pharma or synthetic HRT. We get a lot of bad press about herbs on other TG sites from people who do not know much or are poorly informed, so some of us are a little sensitive.
The fact is that the process of growing breasts by way of herbs, is pursued properly, is identical to traditional HRT, only somewhat slower and less predictable. Raise estrogen, lower testosterone, block DHT etc. It is all the exact same thing. Pharma hormones just work quicker because they are more clunically pure and concentrated.
Regardless, welcome to our family, sweetheart!
Hugs

WelcomeSmile

Welcome to the club! Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon