Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Introduction!

Hello everyone, I'm LilyGirl and I have finally admitted to myself that I am a girl on the inside and that I need to make changes. One of these changes is in fact breast growth and I want the most potent results possible. I've been on HRT for a few months (1mg E, 50mg Spiro) and am looking to up those dosages while also maybe starting some NBE, Any advice would be really helpful.

I'm 5'4" and 125 pounds, and when I first had bloodwork done I had an abnormally high level of Estrogen in my system.

Hello Lily Girl.

Welcome to the forum! Smile

I'm not sure how HRT mixes with NBE herbs, but as for NBE herbs I think pm would be an excellent one to start with. There are a number of members here who are taking HRT and NBE herbs, so I'm sure one of them will chime in and give you some advice in that regard.

Wow, those are tiny doses. Sad

Start with slapping your doctor around. Then either order some extra E and spiro (or my personal favorite siterone) from an overseas pharmacy, or try PM. Several people have mixed E and PM with no ill effects.

But really, I'm kinda in the same situation as you, halfway. I'm on 4mg of E and only 50mg of spiro. Not nearly enough to keep the hair I've had lasered off from coming back. So I'm doing my own thing until it gets close to blood test time, then dropping back down to 50 so maybe the doc will see its not nearly enough lol

Welcome to the forum. Smile

Denita

Welcome, honey. Like Sarah, I am also on 4mgs daily of estradiol now, after three and a half years of a cocktail of herbs centered around PM. There should be no problem, I wouldnt think, in mixing pharma with herbs, especially PM. I have done it myself and may again in the future.
Anyway, glad you are here!Smile

Hi Lily Im also on 4mg E but no spiro, just started that though... NBE has been good to me and Im reluctant to stop, Id like to combine pharma/herbs...

WelcomeSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon