Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Outlook

OK .. I decided Janet needs an endgame, or at least something to head for.
So here we go ...

[attachment=6239]

Hopefully that should take me from a 42aa to a 40A bra size.

So ... we are changing our formula. From the present.

@ 6000mg Fenugreek daily ( 3000 twice daily )
@ 8000mg Fennel daily ( through the day, in tea )
@ 8000mg Flax seed ( once daily with warm milk )
360mg Saw Palmetto ( tabs ) ( 120mg 3 times a day )
240mg Ginkgo Biloba ( tabs ) ( 120mg twice a day )

The new schedule will be:

Adding 400mg PM in the morning ( will be up to 800 when new tabs arrive ) Also in the morning 800mg Dandelion root, and 800mg licorice ( bi daily when it arrives).

In the evening I will still take @ 5000mg Fenugreek / 4000 Fennel /360mb Saw palmetto / 240mg Ginkgo Biloba.

I`ll be happy if I can drop a few more lbs, and still increase my size were it counts.

Janet, that is one helluva serious program you have set yourself. I'm not only impressed with that but also your chart.
You have inspired me to create one for myself. Well done Gal !

Love
Heather XX

Are you using DGL Licorice or non DGL?
I ask because you need to be careful with Licorice. Long term use had cause problems. DGL is stronger but as a result more dangerous. I use it but at a lower dose. Just be careful, sweetheart.

(14-04-2014, 11:33 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  Hopefully that should take me from a 42aa to a 40A bra size.

Not sure what you were intending here, but those two sizes are exactly the same in cup volume. Losing weight, of course, will bring your band size down... but I'm thinking you've got your sights aimed a bit higher than that! Wink

I put up a thread a while ago explaining the vagaries of bra sizing:

http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=16067

So, if indeed you are a 42AA -- which is possible, but some 80% of women are in the wrong size bra -- then it's a 40B you'll be wanting to shoot for; that's the increase in volume.

Yeah, it's confusing. Huh

I think your bra size calculations are off your goal would make you about 36c or 38b try not adding inches to band when finding a bra size.

I would love to see what progress you get as I decide for myself what I should be taking. I'm rooting for ya!

Thanks for the support ..Big Grin

I'm using this calculator to figure out sizing
http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php

Keep in mind sizing is just a guess in till I get there ..

I'm also trying to be realistic, my mom was only an A cup, younger sister only an A cup, my older sister managed a C but only after 2 kids.

If I can get to a full bodied A cup, with nice nipples ect I should be content and happy.with that. If I can also mold by body into a decent shape, that's icing on the cake.

(16-04-2014, 01:35 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Are you using DGL Licorice or non DGL?
I ask because you need to be careful with Licorice. Long term use had cause problems. DGL is stronger but as a result more dangerous. I use it but at a lower dose. Just be careful, sweetheart.

The package does not say non DLG, so i`m assuming it must be DLG.
The ones I picked up are actually 450mg, and the bottle says to take 3, 3 times a day, for 4 to 6 weeks. I`m thinking thats way too much.
Presently i`m doing 1 twice a day, my plan is for 4 weeks, then take a week off it.

I also found we have 3 health food stores in town ( surprised the heck out of me, considering the size of our small town ) Tongue

In the one of the stores I was able to pick up some Organic Spearmint tea, ( Is SPEARMINT OIL, the same as whats normally used? as they have that too ! ), and some L-LYSINE at 500MG.

No PM or white Peony though, so I guess they still need to come from Amazon for now.

Just an update on some things I noticed today.

I probably did eat too much over the weekend, but what I found surprised me. From the scales, I managed to gain 3LB ( did I mention I may have eaten too much ? ) Chest wise I don't see any gain at all ( Just the normal itchy nipples ), the waist , still at 32" ( As of last Friday ) The hips measure the same.

I have a slim cut pair of drab jeans, and this morning I had trouble getting them past my thighs. I never did measure my thighs, but they have definitely gained some fat. The inner thigh muscle is normally very pronounced, now its hidden under a layer of fat, the dimples on my tush cheeks are also filling in nicely.

Its worth a mention, I was always a size 32 waist pants, except for the last few years when I managed to get up to a size 38. Now with a size 32 I can get 3 fingers in at the waist. I expect before the summer is out, I`ll have to change my style of pants. Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon