Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thank you.....

I can't say enough about the love and support I've received in my time of need from our BN family, I'm truly blessed.

I'm also blessed to have been at my fathers beside when he passed early this morning. My heart aches with sadness with his loss, but I take comfort in knowing I have such wonderful friends here.

I wish you all well.
Until we met again, love to all.

Smile

Lotus,

I am so very sorry for you and your family at this time.

There are no real words I can offer which will really help - all can say is that you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

M x

Your family is in my prayers as well. I'm sure your father's having a grand old time in a much better place now!

Lotus,

I'm SOOOO sorry to hear of your loss!!!! I hope you're okay. I pretty much fell apart at my dad's funeral!! I'm sure I cried more than anyone!! If you need someone to talk to, I'm here!
Take care!!

MM

Biggg huggsss L Sad we thinking of ya.

I'm extremely sorry for your loss. Sad May God bless your father.

Im sorry for what happened to you lotus..il pray for u tonight, god bless u xxx

May God comfort you and your family at this time, Lotus. We're here if you need us.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon