Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sex And Gender Explorer.

I also found some of the questions to be a bit vague or even just odd, but I was pretty impressed with the results.

Your Raw Score is: 370, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Your appearance is Masculine

Your brain processes are mostly that of a Androgynous person.

You appear to socialize in a feminine manner.

You believe you have mild conflicts about your gender identity.

You indicated your were born Male.

ANALYSIS:
Male to Female Transsexual in doubt about your ability to successfully transition.
NOTES:

Your answers indicate you have altered your physical appearance to look like the opposite sex.

Had to skip the questions with pictures since they didnt work for me, i guess its fairly accurate

Your Raw Score is: 315, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Your appearance is Androgynous

Your brain processes are mostly that of a Androgynous person.

You appear to socialize in a androgynous manner.

You believe you have mild conflicts about your gender identity.

You indicated your were born Male.

ANALYSIS:
Male to Female Transsexual in doubt about your ability to successfully transition.
NOTES:
•Your answers indicate you have altered your physical appearance to look like the opposite sex

Since there has been some recent discussions on the SAGE gender tests. I went searching to find an updated SAGE test, but they all seem to be links to the 2002 version. This version is built for the windows 95/98 platform, and always throws me out if you click on any of the recall type questions.
ie, the question will ask to click on this box and answer some questions, when you click the box it will flash for a moment then give you a 404 error, and your forced to start over. So skip them. and take the test.
Its not a substitute for therapy, but it eased my mind many years ago.
And oddly enough this thread showed up in my search, so to bring it to the top of the pile here it is.

Bobbi

Raw score 525...generally feminine.....
says possible transsexual candidate.....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon