Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Looking to start growing feminine breasts

(24-04-2014, 01:07 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I haven't heard much about licorice being used in a NBE regime. I think it was mentioned in the "flat to fem" book, but I don't think it's discussed extensively on the bio-male forum.

Your are right Flame, not much talk, but from what I have read on here, licorice is a much stronger anti-androgen compared to spearmint, but long term use can wreak havoc on other organs.

(24-04-2014, 10:54 PM)Scotti Wrote:  
(24-04-2014, 01:07 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I haven't heard much about licorice being used in a NBE regime. I think it was mentioned in the "flat to fem" book, but I don't think it's discussed extensively on the bio-male forum.

Your are right Flame, not much talk, but from what I have read on here, licorice is a much stronger anti-androgen compared to spearmint, but long term use can wreak havoc on other organs.

If I recall correctly, the "flat to fem" guide cautioned about the risks of long-term use. Also, I think licorice is used as an aphrodisiac, so it probably won't be popular for members who are using anti-androgens to lower their libidio.

Ive been taking 450 mg licorice root for a while now and my blood work when tested for HRT came back fine so I upped it to 900mg...

It hasnt been an aphrodisiac for me anywayTongue

(25-04-2014, 12:18 AM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Ive been taking 450 mg licorice root for a while now and my blood work when tested for HRT came back fine so I upped it to 900mg...

It hasnt been an aphrodisiac for me anywayTongue

Your dose seems small (< 1g) compared to what WebMD cautions against...

"Licorice is LIKELY SAFE for most people when consumed in amounts found in foods. It is POSSIBLY SAFE when consumed in larger amounts use as medicine, short-term. However, it is POSSIBLY UNSAFE when used in large amounts for more than four weeks. Consuming 30 grams or more of licorice daily for several weeks can cause severe side effects including high blood pressure, low potassium in the blood, weakness, paralysis, and occasionally brain damage in otherwise healthy people. In people who eat a lot of salt or have heart disease, kidney disease, or high blood pressure, as little as 5 grams per day can cause these problems.

Other side effects of licorice use include tiredness, absence of a menstrual period in women, headache, water and sodium retention, and decreased sexual interest and function in men."

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-881-LICORICE.aspx?activeIngredientId=881&activeIngredientName=LICORICE

Hi ScottiSmile

Yea thats some of the research I found on licorice and thats why I take it.... I know Im not taking a lot really but even with the small amount I do take I can feel a difference with it...

I usually take it with spearmint twice a day between my 3 daily E2 doses...

http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2011/11/...adiol.html

Licorice More Estrogenic Than Estradiol: Some of the Flavonoids in Glycyrrhiza Glabra Roots Turn Out to Be Superinductors of the Estrogen-α & -β Receptors

Well I'm thinking about ordering a 3-month supply of Ainterol PM + the breast cream they have as well. I've read about estrogen dominance (which means break time from PM) and was wondering what I should take during that window to help maintain results? I don't mind if my boys shrink tbh, so don't hold back with suggestions Big Grin

(02-05-2014, 10:32 AM)Taisanna Wrote:  Well I'm thinking about ordering a 3-month supply of Ainterol PM + the breast cream they have as well. I've read about estrogen dominance (which means break time from PM) and was wondering what I should take during that window to help maintain results? I don't mind if my boys shrink tbh, so don't hold back with suggestions Big Grin

If you don't want to go cold turkey with pm, you could try adding progesterone cream into your regime every now and then to prevent estrogen dominance. I've spent the vast majority of the last two years not going cold turkey and not having recurring troubles with estrogen dominance.

If you choose to go cold turkey, I think whether you lose your results depends on how long you're going without NBE herbs. If it's only a week or so, I doubt a loss of results will be an issue for you. If anything, some members have reported getting a growth spurt during their cold turkey period! If you're going a month or longer, you may lose some of your progress, though it's possible you may quickly regain the lost ground once you resume your NBE herbs again.

Alright so I think I have a very good idea on what I want to do; PM, spearmint, and calcium tablets to start off. I do wonder about something though regarding the first two ingredients.

I read that extract absorbs better under the tongue and is absorbed directly into the bloodstream while being less taxing on one's liver. I don't have any liver problems or anything, but why make it work harder (especially since I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs)? My issue now is that I can't find any info on male extract dosages to use in addition to however many times a day compared to the pills. I'm assuming that I'll need to use water to dilute the extract, but how much water? Maybe I'm just stressing out over the little things, but I want to nail down as much as I can so I can plan my regimen.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention that I also plan to add PC to the mix (so that I don't have to worry about estrogen dominance). I also plan to experiment with taking breaks to see if any growth spurts happen and then go with whichever works best.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon