Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A really ugly thing

(27-04-2014, 09:02 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Wow, talk about lost in translation. I have never stated such a thing about TG's being automatically gay or bi. As far as your stepford wives comment, thats a bit much. I already stated I can be the breadwinner while hubby takes care of the household. Its just a fact, women are and will always be the weaker Sex. The world is not quite equal as far as male and female roles and respect goes. Its still a male dominated world. When the day comes, where women never seek male companionship that offers financial and safety security, and when men carry children in the womb, then my views will change.
That brain wiring has to be there (that's on both the man and woman husband and wife).

A child, esp a male will always need their father no matter what. I know its common for mothers to have to try and fulfill both, but can often backfire.

I agree with you on working towards a common goal. That is truly part of how a marraige works. When we can truly understand each other's gender roles, we can fullly fulfil them without question or uncertainty.
That is once again, only my opinion.

Sorry. I did not mean any offence. From my experience looking at old friends and their relationships, I can hardly think of one "normal" couple and very few have survived more than 5 years together. The attitude some of them had towards their partners was simply discussing. I gave a job to the husband of a friend of mine. He felt it was appropriate to discuss in great detail his and his wife's sex life. Day 1 I warned him twice to stop it. Day 2 I fired him. I told her that I fired him for poor attitude and inappropriate language.

Another old friend used to get home from work, spend an hour cleaning up the mess his wife had made that day, then cook dinner for the family and then look after the kids until their bed time. His wife sat on her butt and did the minimum she could get away with.

2 out of 3 of my ex partners could not cook much about basic, put in microwave level. I taught 1 ex how to use the iron! She was 33 years old!!

Denita

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon