Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So happy I found this site

Hi everyone my name is Kelly,

I was so happy to have found this site. I just read the "Information for newcomers" and I can't wait to get started. I look forward to reading everyone's posts and getting to know you allSmile

good luck to you! welcome to the boobie coven hehe

WelcomeSmile

Welcome Kelly. I think you'll find us a pretty (well, some of the others are) friendly bunch on the whole.

Welcome to the forum Kelly! Smile

Hi Kelly,

Welcome to our odd little family. For the most part, everyone here is warm, kind and supportive and I am sure you will be surprised at how willing everyone is to offer assistance if you need it. The boards are filled with pages and pages of great info, stockpiled by members current and no longer current over many years. If it involves herbal breast growth, and you cannot find it here, chances are it does not exist. The research here is exhaustive, and the diaries and program pages left by previous members are filled with wisdom and insight. Get ready to read. But the board also offers friendship and fun. I hope you will be comfortable to join in and let us all get to know you a little better. As I said, we are a little family complete with different generations and all the wacky, charming and sometimes irascible characters you will find in any large and slightly dysfunctional family.
You are welcome to be a part of it. Smile
Welcome home!
Hugs

Samantha

WELCOME KELLY!!!

Welcome Kelly!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon