Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

For those who need support....

Hello all,

Yesterday I thought of creating a support thread during the times when we feel alone, GD is running painfully high, NBE herbs stop working , or we feel distant or rejected from our family/friends/significant others. In other words, my intentions is for this thread to act as a sort of safe haven to give or get support when we're feeling down. Please let's keep this thread on topic.

Thanks,

flamesabers

(24-04-2014, 01:20 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello all,

Yesterday I thought of creating a support thread during the times when we feel alone, GD is running painfully high, NBE herbs stop working , or we feel distant or rejected from our family/friends/significant others. In other words, my intentions is for this thread to act as a sort of safe haven to give or get support when we're feeling down. Please let's keep this thread on topic.

Thanks,

flamesabers

Great idea flamesabers, I received the support from our NBE family in my time of need. Having no place to turn for support or comfort is a place you don't want to be in. I'm still grieving for my loss (oh boy here comes the tears), but it was the support of our little (big) lol group that helped me through a tough time. So, I'm like I want to pay that forward for anybody in their time of need.

It was simply amazing!! Wink

Let's work as team and show how it's done!

Your friend and teammate,

Lotus

Nice thought, Flamesabers. There are times when most, if not all, of us need some shoring up when things turn against us. A receptive ear, a shoulder to cry on, or just some good old helpful advice. You can count on me to contribute to the thread on both sides of a crisis.

Clara Smile

I like this idea and I will support as best as I can.

There's something I would like to say. Kari is going through a rather difficult time in her life and is in need of some support. I don't want to share the details without her permission, but she would really appreciate some care and support from the members on this forum.

great idea flame.

I'll do what I can....for a mere exorbitant fee, of course. ;-)

Kari, hon, I don't know what's troubling you at this time, but I do hope that it proves to be short lived. If there is anything I can do, please let me know. In the mean time, I will send good thoughts in your direction.

Clara

(13-07-2014, 07:38 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Kari, hon, I don't know what's troubling you at this time, but I do hope that it proves to be short lived. If there is anything I can do, please let me know. In the mean time, I will send good thoughts in your direction.

Clara

+1

(13-07-2014, 09:05 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(13-07-2014, 07:38 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Kari, hon, I don't know what's troubling you at this time, but I do hope that it proves to be short lived. If there is anything I can do, please let me know. In the mean time, I will send good thoughts in your direction.

Clara

+1

+2

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon