Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

For those who need support....

Hey everyone,

I just got back from my brother and sister-in-law's house. I'm pleased to report that things went far better than expected. Actually, I'm not sure it could have went any better - they were both as loving and understanding as could be start to finish and never once did I feel awkward. I was only there for a couple hours when I brought it up with my brother-in-law and we talked alone for a while followed by a longer conversation with our wives into the night. They were so nice, we might not have even talked about it at all had I not brought it up but I figured, the'd probably have a lot of questions, which they did, so I willingly let the cat out of the bag. I surprised myself by how much I shared ...really nothing was withheld. If it was asked, I answered and if it came to mind, I said it. I didn't feel the least bit condemned or even questioned. I wish I could have been more prepared to be outed a month ago and in control of the fallout but in the end, I'm glad it happened. It actually gives me courage for the "next time" it happens or if I decide to willingly tell someone.

Hi Kari,

I'm relieved to hear your visit with your family was such a positive experience! Smile

While I don't know what your plans are as far as sharing your "secret" to others in your life, but I think in the very least your situation shows a positive outcome is very possible even when things initially looked very bleak.

Wow, Kari, that is such an awesome and positive tale to hear. Hugs, honey! I am so happy for you. Each step is so important, and the sense of relief each time it goes well just makes your heart swell a little, doesnt it?
Oh that is so nice to hear. I have a big smile on my face now.
Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon