Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Estrofem

I am a real female Smile but I love following the programs developed for male-to-female because they really work. Here is a great article I found that help you design a powerful program: http://www.transgendercare.com/medical/r...gimens.asp

I like their statement:
Our feminizing regimen was developed with much research, and over many years of trial and error. Our goal was to achieve:

- The maximum feminization in the shortest period of time.

- The fewest undesirable side-effects, both physical and emotional.

So I've been using Estrogel and Progesterone cream topically, but have been considering adding estrofem to my program as suggested in the above link. The recommended dose is 2 mg to 4 mg daily.

Anyone used Estrofem before? Anyone used any of the other supplements recommended in that link? Good or bad results please reports!

Hi GeorgeousBlonde....

Ive been on it for about a week now, not long....

I can tell you I LOVE it though so farWink

Its a bit stronger than the large doses of PM Id been taking, definitely feminizing me so farSmile

I was also prescribed Medroxyprogesterone acetate but I quit that because it was really messing with me and actually revived my long dead male bitsRolleyes Not what I was expectingBlush After a lot of research a young girl like me dont need progesterone until later on Ive heard...

That problem is back under control now that I quit taking it, good to know if I ever want to try to revive him again in the future though...

Also Micronized bio identical progesterone (Prometrium or generic equivalent) is better, not as many dangerous side effects, but again I dont think Id need that right away...

My doctor prescribed 2 mg generic equivalent to Estrofem to start and Ive been taking an additional 4 mg Estrofem on top of that I obtained online....

I plan on calling her maybe tomorrow and telling her I dont like the Medroxyprogesterone and asking her to up the E and maybe go with a small dose of Spiro for the first three months....

Still new at this but I need that much E to feel comparable to the 3000-5000 mg PM I was takingRolleyes

Still taking my NBE anti androgen herbs for now...

Im not sure how a genetic GeorgeousBlond would fit that kind of feminizing regime in with all the natural hormones and cycleHuh

I guess as long as it works for you its all good thoughWink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon